minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:01:19 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 12809.1.1

Subject: Note I for one appreciate all the hard work...

Date: Sat 23/10/04 08:38:15 GMT

Name: wetfraser gb

Email: stevefraser4@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
...that you and the other producers do.
In reply to Message (12809.1) Depressed Even if you do the captures,will people appreciate the effort????

By Wet Brian - gb Sat 23/10/04 06:30:13 GMT

I too spend many hours doing vidcaps and sample clips for my releases(I do have a "proper" job to do too!) but when people cant even be arsed to put a "thanks" it makes you think,why bother???

Cheers

Brian

In reply to Message (12809) Hello off topic - question about capture softwares

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 23/10/04 06:08:28 GMT

To those of you who handle loads of videos and need to create loads of vidcaps each month...can any of you recommend a good piece of software that can do "automated" or "timed" captures on a sequencer -- as opposed to having to make frame grabs "manually" from a video editing system or from a capture device or off a camcorder. We can all capture frames manually...but when you receive 30 to 40 new videos per month...creating frame grabs manually is an impossible task.

I used to have a great device/software called GRAB IT PRO by Aims Labs...where you could just attach your vcr or camcorder and then set the software to randomly create frame grabs at timed intervals...i.e. every 5 seconds or 10 seconds etc...depending on how you set it. Unfortunately, that software only worked under Win95/98...and the company went bankrupt 4 years ago and no drivers were ever made for windows XP, so my auto capture device no longer works under all my pcs now upgraded to XP...another piece of junk for the trash can.

However, with the truckloads of media coming in from Leonmoomin, EuroWAM TEAM, Tracie, et al every week...none of us have the time to be making "manual" captures any more. It took me an entire evening just to do the galleries for my ALL WET VOLUME 3 tape...and that is only one of 30 new tapes I have pending on my shelf that are awaiting captures to be made. I am willing to post free pics and to host them for free too....but just do not have the time to create frame grabs manually...I need an automated timer/sequencer program...as GRAB IT PRO used to be able to do.

So...if anybody can point me to a device or software that can do this...then you will see a LOT more free pics coming from me and leon etc...cos at the moment...leon and I have tons of new materials...and no time to make all these captures for them....so if you guys can offer a solution...you will get to see more free galleries....but if the only option is to make frame grabs manually...then I will only have time to do pics for about one in every 10 videos I release...and for the rest...you will have to make do with text descriptions only.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]