Wetlook-Online

Message # 12787

Subject: Read This HEY EROMAXX

Date: Thu 21/10/04 21:56:29 GMT

Name: Wet? You Bet th

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online

Letter to Eromaxx:

FYI:

I don't know if anyone really expilicitly spelled this out for you during the course of the discussion on the "Wetlook World Chat Forum"; but here is my take on the difference between "wetlook" and "watersports", and what I liked and didn't like about your site.

To wetlook fans, these categories of fetish are absolutely opposite and antithetical.   Although they are superficifally similar, wetlook involves clean, clear water, NOT urine.  Us wetlook fans do not see anything erotic, or romantic, about urine.  That is why we are so worried about the direction of your site; you have 3 or 4 updates a week involving pissing, which is, to us, ridiculous and degrading.  

I can see that you may be striving to achieve a larger market by doing this; there are already thousands of sites that cater to that fetish.   What makes us angry is that it seems to us that you used the "wetlook" market to get your site started and then abandoned us.  We are a very loyal community just because there are so few sites that cater to our fetish, and so many that cater to what we find offensive, namely "watersports".  As far as the particular type of photoshoot which some find most erotic on the "Wetlook Forum", that of "hardcore sex in wet clothes", in a pool or shower, let me make this explicit:  YOUR SITE WAS, IN THE FIRST MONTHS OF THIS YEAR, THE ONLY SITE IN THE WORLD REGULARLY PUBLISHING THIS SORT OF MATERIAL (Believe me, I've looked).   For a few months there, we believed that you would actually publish a set like that every couple of weeks.  Then imagine our dismay when not only did you just STOP, AND cut your general softcore wetlook output by about 80%, you also discontinued hardcore "sex in wet clothes" sets and started running these 5-week 80+person extravaganzas which, if I may say, (whisper), become BORING after the second week.  Those must be expensive and a pain in the ass to organize and manage, and, really, you don't need to do it.

Anyway, like I said, we are a loyal community, if you provide a modicum of what we want to see.  There was lots of advice on the "Wetlook World Chat Forum", but just look at some exemplars:  examine the type of material on the Minx wetlook.com site, or look at StyxWetWorld for ideas.

I hope this was helpful and not just "bitter text".

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]