Wetlook-Online

Message # 12782

Subject: Hello New Pro Video release -

Date: Thu 21/10/04 11:49:35 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

We are releasing our latest pro video wetlook models tape... "ALL WETLOOK - VOLUME 3" - 16 models in 9 wetlook scenes...

Scene 01 - Victorian Wetlook: Tracie & Alison in victorian bathing suits goofing around at my ranch and in the hot tub.

Scene 02 - Waterpark Follies: Keeley, Micki & Sammi at the waterpark fully clothed (the girls hated me that day...cos everytbody else was in swimsuits and they said they felt silly and people were staring at them...ha ha).

Scene 03 - Hot Tub Fashion Show: 7 models in a wet clothes dunking parade - part 1. A scene we shot at a private spring called "The Blue Grotto" in Ocala, Florida.

Scene 04 - Patti in white: Patti takes a bath in her miniskirt & sneakers.

Scene 05 - Hot Tub Fashion Show: 7 models in a wet parade - part 2. We booked the entire spring for our private party that day...so nobody minded when the girls stripped off.

Scene 06 - Billow Babes: 5 models have a billowing game in the pool & hot tub. Especially for Wetscape...how to have some fun in the pool via billowing your dresses....I guess we will see a lot of this at Weinerking's upcoming poolparty.

Scene 07 - Wetlook for business: A model in her business suit in the fountains.

Scene 08 - Red Hot Hairwash: Long Haired Lisa all in red at a mansion. WetinRed should like this one...Lisa Volante all in red and looking pretty darn hot. This was shot at a 2 million dollar house we rented for 3 weeks in the Florida Keys.

Scene 09 - Sammi's photoshoot: Sammi gets abused by Andy in a Florida shoot. This was my friend Andy's idea...i.e. do a photoshoot by the pool, and then everything goes wrong and the girl ends up in the pool.

Available on DVD or VHS for $40 --

order 2 tapes in this series and get a $20 discount.

http://www.wamtec.com/provideos/index.html

You can find galleries for ALL WET volumes 1 and 2 on same page too.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]