minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 20:06:17 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 12772.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Pics featuring smoking (partly off topic)

Date: Fri 22/10/04 04:43:57 GMT

Name: wetpuffin gb

Email: wetpuffin@fsmail.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I agree, anyone smoking is a complete and utter turn-off, no matter how good the rest of the picture may be.

The sooner it is banned in public here the better, as it is the only way you can kill someone else legally in the UK.

It should only be allowed between consenting adults in private; and this is not a dig at gays, just a convenient wording for any future legislation.

In reply to Message (12772.1) Talking Pics featuring smoking (partly off topic)

By Wetlongskirts - elgol@gmx.co.uk gb Fri 22/10/04 02:56:41 GMT

Thanks for the pics Jay. The first one brought to mind an interesting topic (for me at least!). How "cool" is smoking still considered to be in the US and Canada? Over here in the UK, things are moving towards smoking in indoor public places being banned, as well as studies relating to passive smoking being frequently in the news. Whilst the peer/social factor might still be strong, smoking in general, and passive smoking in particular, seem to be becoming increasingly frowned upon over here.

Apart from this pic (and occasional others that I've seen), it's interesting to see that the model profiles on the WAMF site make a point of mentioning whether or not the girls smoke. As almost all of them do, I assume this is because they believe that the fact that the girls smoke will have a positive impact on customers rather than a negative one.

As someone who's never smoked, the effect smoking has on me is totally negative. Therefore, any wetlook pics or videos in which the model is smoking are a complete turn-off for me.

I'd be interested to know what others think on the smoking issue?

In reply to Message (12772) Pulsing Beauty abounds at pleaseteaseme.com (pics)

By Jay (PleaseTeaseMe) - us Thu 21/10/04 04:07:22 GMT

Pulsing This weeks update "Codey" and a future update "Renee".

I love my job!

Enjoy, Jay

Codey

Renee

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]