minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 02:56:00 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 12767.1.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Meh,the picture quality sucks,and the song sucks the suck out of suck......

Date: Thu 21/10/04 06:12:49 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Gee....you guys are tough...if you say that music sucks. I must be getting old...but anything that has a "melody" is fine as background music to my ears. This music is better than 70% of the so called music I hear on MTV these days.

This is why I cannot endure filming at German or Spanish pool parties...i.e. I just received the last 4 tapes from Akuna taken at the German clubs...and the music they play in those clubs is sheer torture to my ears. Hans deserves a medal for having to endure non-melodic techno all night long. That is one area where I think the UK club scene is better than Germany...i.e. the clubs leon does his events at play some pretty decent music...the german night club scene has really painful music to have to endure. I can watch a Leon video with the sound turned on...but for the german pool party videos....I have to mute the sound on those.

Getting back to the music video referred to in this thread...hey...thats an excellent music video with great wetlook shots...I give that an 8 out of 10...and the music is ok, not memorable...but certainly not painful to the ears.

The mute button was not invented for bad music anyway...if you look in websters dictionary under that word...it says...refer to "Fran Drescher" or "Kelly Ripa"....ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (12767.1.2.1) Hello Re: Meh,the picture quality sucks,and the song sucks the suck out of suck......

By Mahony - pl Thu 21/10/04 05:13:14 GMT

It's one of those songs that remind you haow to use the "mute" button, but the wetlook might be quite good in normal quality!
In reply to Message (12767.1.2) Hello Meh,the picture quality sucks,and the song sucks the suck out of suck......

By NaturalBornChaos - us Thu 21/10/04 03:57:43 GMT

Probably better an TV or something
In reply to Message (12767.1) Hello Re: Help required

By Tom - at Wed 20/10/04 23:28:00 GMT

it took me 3 min. to find the clip. try the official website. www.thealiceband.com
In reply to Message (12767) Help Me Help required

By James - richardhead82001@yahoo.co.uk gb Wed 20/10/04 22:55:21 GMT

Help Me

Does anyone remember a music video by a 3 piece girl band called Alice Band?

This is where the whole house floods and there wearing nice skirts and tops, I haven't seen it for a while, could anyone help me?

The song was called something like LEFT THE RADIO ON

Cheers

James

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]