Wetlook-Online

Message # 12763.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: context

Date: Thu 21/10/04 05:45:13 GMT

Name: vors us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hmmm, indeed, I don't post much online, so I don't know these things.  I usually find a TV show by going to TVguide.com and doing a quick search, since I know a TV show can be on different channels depending on where you live.  Anyway, the Mountain is a brand new drama about a ski resort.  It's on the WB channel here, which is usualy sindicate stuff.  For the past three weeks, they have been showing previews of one of the regulars, a very cute blond, standing next to a pool.  I looks like she had just taken off her outer clothes, because she's wearing a little white undershirt and white undershorts.  It then shows her falling into the pool with a guy in boxers.  If they show an after shot, it should be pretty nice, but you know american TV.  I'll keep watching an let you know, I don't get many chances to contrubute here, but I'll try.  I was in a hurry last time, cus it was on, so I'll be more thourough next time.
In reply to Message (12763.2) Exclamation Re: context

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 21/10/04 02:23:08 GMT

Unfortunately, because you haven't given us any context for your very cryptic message, it's essentially about as meaningful as my saying "there is wetlook happening in the world, right now... make sure you are there or you'll miss it".

o  Let us know what country you are in

o  If in a large country like USA, Canada, Russia, or Australia, time zone is important information.

o  Is "the Mountain" a tv show title or a specialty cable channel? If it's a show, what channel is it on? If you are getting it on cable, tell us the channel NAME or broadcaster's CALL SIGN, NOT the channel number it appears on your local cable service (useless outside of your town).

Alerts are only useful if we know what to look for, where, and when, or if it is even available to us.

The internet is a great tool for bringing the world to us, but perhaps it makes us forget just how big the world is.

In reply to Message (12763) Hello Possible wetlook alert (short notice)

By vors - uu Wed 20/10/04 14:35:41 GMT

Although they've shown preveiws of a cute girl jumping in a pool before, I think tonight at 9 on the Mountain they will finally show the scene.  If they show after shots, it should be pretty nice, but I ain't holdin my breath.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]