minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 20:43:55 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 12730.1.2.4

Subject: Wink Smile about meccas - not in saudi arabia...

Date: Wed 20/10/04 01:48:42 GMT

Name: ssiei it

Email: ssiei@mail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi MK,

since you talk about my country, I will add a little personal comment. In Italy there is much more wetlook then what is to be found in the local tv shows - which by the way are far from being filled with wetlook to the brim, and are instead invariably dumb and dull to an unbearable degree.

In fact, during all the summer months here in the northern part of Italy and in all the neighbouring countries (Switzerland, Austria and Slovenia are few kms away) many many wet parties are held, and parks and lakes offer generous candid scenes when the weather's hot (beaches far less). Still, it cannot compare with Germany, but at least I can safely say I had my goog share last summer! Why travelling far and away, if the best things are to be found close to home?

Ciao

SSIEI

In reply to Message (12730.1.2) Hello Re: FORGOT ONE...OR TWO...

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 19/10/04 07:23:41 GMT

It would be great in New Zealand were one of the best places in the world for wetlook....but I think the 2 best places/countries, according to whatever statistic I look at (public events, candid events, tv media etc) are undoubtedly Germany and the UK. No other country comes close to these 2 "Meccas" of wetlook.

What is the population of New Zealand these days...the last time I heard ...there were 27 sheep for every human being in New Zealand...so you have better chances of seeing a sheep in a wet sweater than a human...ha ha...just kidding.

Seriously though...there is almost no data on New Zealand that can support New Zealand even being in the top 50 best countries for wetlook. There are no known wetlook pool parties or clubs or wet festivals or events that have even been reported...and I have been gathering data for 25 years on wetlook all around the world.

Sadly...New Zealand has no significant tv or movie industry that produces wetlook in "locally made" new zealand tv shows either. I have almost no wetlook clips at all from new zealand tv shows. There are a few isolated films made in New Zealand that have wetlook...e.g. Jane Campion's THE PIANO...but those are very rare. Most of NZ's tv broadcasts show tv shows made in the USA or UK or Australia.

Where New Zealand does not get the full credit it deserves....is that many Hollywood production companies now make their tv series and big blockbuster movies down in New Zealand...taking advantage of the great location and low production costs...and many great series like XENA and HERCULES and big films like LORD OF THE RINGS are made there....and they get labelled as "Hollywood" productions...with no credit given to New Zealand.

For a wetlook "mecca"....you have to have events that people can attend and see every week (as you can in Germany or anywhere within 50 feet of where Leonmoonmin is standing at any time in the year)...or you have to have a vibrant "local" tv production that produces loads of shows brimming with local wetlook programming (as you can find in Italy, South America or Japan/Korea/Taiwan).

The true measure is....how long can it take you to fill up a camcorder tape...or a tv tape. If you can do it in less than one month...you are living in Paradise....but if you have a hard time to fill a tape in 1 year....that means it is very rare and scarce.

I hope you can find more evidence of wetlook in New Zealand...cos after 20+ years of research...I have not seen much evidence so far....New Zealand ranks about the same as Saudi Arabia on my research data.

please see what else you can find.

MK

In reply to Message (12730.1) Hello FORGOT ONE...OR TWO...

By someblokesomewhere - nz Tue 19/10/04 06:06:25 GMT

Fit girl HUGE boobs just walking into sea in pink skirt just below knees and tight pink top, dark bra and thong clearly visible. Mangewhei.

Girl at Mt Manganui in brown flaired pants and pale blue top just went swimming dressed as she was.

New Years Day 2 girls at Surf Beach one in long beige skirt (cant remember top) and one in long black skirt and blue top just walk into huge waves full of smiles and go swimming and jump in the waves.

In reply to Message (12730) Hello Wetlook in NZ

By someblokesomewhere - nz Tue 19/10/04 06:02:03 GMT

Nwe Zealand has to be one of the best countries in the World for wetlook. Last year I saw:

Girl, 16, who told me she didn't have her swimsuit so she'd borrowed her friends denim mini skirt to swim in with her pale blue sweater on Takapuna Beach.

Numerous girls drunk and sober swimming in jeans, beige pants, long denim skirts in FREEZING lake in Queenstown. Mostly Brits I think.

2 girls one in long skirt and one in black pants swimming out to jetty in Wellington.

English girl in jeans and t-shirt I managed to intice in for a swim after a hike on Rangitoto Island near Auckland.

GOD I MUST BUY A CAMERA

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]