Wetlook-Online

Message # 12730.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: there is one wet event at Dunedin each year

Date: Wed 20/10/04 05:46:46 GMT

Name: AndyNZNZ nz

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hey, yeah I actually live in New Zealand. I used to live in Dunedin, but have always missed the river run. I think the wetlook in that event is fairly lame now - all the girl students just wear t-shirts and rugby shorts. There has actually been a little wetlook on NZ tv - I have one scene that isn't too bad of a women falling in a pool in tight jeans, then close-ups of her coming out, and running along a beach. There was also a nice scene on a fear-factor style show that used to run here, of a chick getting hosed wearing capri leggings - missed recording that one tho errrr! As far as public wetlook goes, I reckon there ain't that much. On real hot days I'll go to the beach, and see just normality. Sometimes you can see wetlook, but it's not a sure thing.
In reply to Message (12730.1.1.1) Hello there is one wet event at Dunedin each year

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 20/10/04 02:27:02 GMT

Website: http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cache:oBzo9ZtTr6cJ:www.palinstravels.co.uk/book-932%26from%3Dphotoind

There is the famous "River Run" at Dunedin University....which is like rag week in the UK...where all the students run in the river and are then attacked by flour bombs from the crowds on the banks of the river.

This event was featured on Michael Palin's FULL CIRCLE documentary series...I have those scenes on tape...there is a lot of wetlook to see there.

mk

In reply to Message (12730.1.1) Great Re: FORGOT ONE...OR TWO...

By wetmarco - nz Tue 19/10/04 07:15:20 GMT

yes u need to take some pics , their is wet look in nz!!
In reply to Message (12730.1) Hello FORGOT ONE...OR TWO...

By someblokesomewhere - nz Tue 19/10/04 06:06:25 GMT

Fit girl HUGE boobs just walking into sea in pink skirt just below knees and tight pink top, dark bra and thong clearly visible. Mangewhei.

Girl at Mt Manganui in brown flaired pants and pale blue top just went swimming dressed as she was.

New Years Day 2 girls at Surf Beach one in long beige skirt (cant remember top) and one in long black skirt and blue top just walk into huge waves full of smiles and go swimming and jump in the waves.

In reply to Message (12730) Hello Wetlook in NZ

By someblokesomewhere - nz Tue 19/10/04 06:02:03 GMT

Nwe Zealand has to be one of the best countries in the World for wetlook. Last year I saw:

Girl, 16, who told me she didn't have her swimsuit so she'd borrowed her friends denim mini skirt to swim in with her pale blue sweater on Takapuna Beach.

Numerous girls drunk and sober swimming in jeans, beige pants, long denim skirts in FREEZING lake in Queenstown. Mostly Brits I think.

2 girls one in long skirt and one in black pants swimming out to jetty in Wellington.

English girl in jeans and t-shirt I managed to intice in for a swim after a hike on Rangitoto Island near Auckland.

GOD I MUST BUY A CAMERA

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]