Wetlook-Online

Message # 12721.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: You lucky dog!

Date: Tue 19/10/04 05:33:49 GMT

Name: wetimer uu

Email: isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'm so jealous! I love the sound of what you did, but i don't think I'd ever have the guts to do it!

In reply to Message (12721.1) Thumbs Up You lucky dog!

By klm4748 - uu Mon 18/10/04 21:26:59 GMT

I once tried wearing a T-shirt at a pool in Germany, and found myself evading the 'lifeguards.' I once tried sitting on the edge of the same pool in my cargo pants with the longer legs zipped off. Got told off.

In Poland, there's a sign the the pool indicating "no shorts", only brief-style swimwear allowed for men. They said nothing about my swimsuit, though, a typical American one with the mesh inside. They did tell me off for removing the stupid swim cap while sitting in the hot tub.

So, what are you going to try next time? Think you'll find anyone to join you?

In reply to Message (12721) Peace Man Pool Experience

By Aussie Wet Guy - au Mon 18/10/04 19:35:59 GMT

I had a really good wet pool experience yesterday I decided to go to the public pool which is only like 5 mins walk from my place. I knew what i was gonna do. I was planning to swim in my jeans and my jacket but even though i was planning to do this in a public indoor pool with many people around no doubt i decided to also bring my lycra tights as well, yes enjoy wearin my long lycra legging tights, they are greay and black - to see what they are like you can go to the website http://www.linebreak.com.au thats the brand name. Oh my god they are so tight and the material its made from really goes even tighter once it touches water. So anyway back to the story - I walked to the indoor pool with my linebreak tights on jeans over the top and a jumper (jacket) on. Once i got to the pool i decided I'd go for a swim in the main pool just with m tights on to get myself ready hehehehe for what I was going to do. I slowly walked down the stairs into the recreation lane and boy did the tights suck into my legs even further, they look so shiny to once they get wet. So eah i swam around for a little while, there were heaps and heaps of ppl using the pool yesterday so i had and audience hahahah. After about 20 mins I got out went back to the changeroom and dried myself off put my jeans back on over the top of my tights and also put my t shirt and jumper on as well. By this time my heart was racing a million miles an hour, phew!!! Instead of the pool i decided to go into the huge spa the indoor leisure centre has. So I walked from the changeroom into the spa area and no one was there but someone hehehehe was in the sauna. I quickly threw my towel on the hook and then quickly headed towards the spa and slowly walked down the stairs into the spa, Oh my god i was sooooo excited the water sloshed around the bottom of my jeans, I walked further into the spa, i stopped as the water was up to my waist it felt soo good as the warm and bubbling water covered my entire jeans the bottom of my jumper was almost wet. I jumped under really quicky then came back up quickly I was completely wet so i floated around for about 30 mins (it felt so good just to float round with my clothes on in the warm spa. I then got out and took off my jeans , jumper and t shirt and squeezed them out and wrapped up in my towel and put them in my bag while i got out a few girls I dunno about 16 or 17 yrs old came in and they kinda looked at me with a smile so i just smiled back lol:) i then changed into a change of clothes and went home

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]