Wetlook-Online

Message # 1272.7

Subject: Great Cool!

Date: Tue 10/12/02 22:45:59 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@madasafish.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It took me quite a while to find the new pictures, for some reason I didn't link to the page they were on?

It was like a tressure hunt, there was a fantastic reward at the end of it!

Well done EuroWAM TEAM and MK.

I noticed the garden light in the pool area.  Here in the UK we would never be allowed to use one of those in a poolside area, Romania is a little easier going about such things I suspect?

leonmoomin Great

In reply to Message (1272) Hello Xmas came early, here's 8 hours of new wetlook for you

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 10/12/02 10:29:23 GMT

FYI, EuroWAM TEAM and I decided to do something different this time. Rather than the usual media player video streams or vidcaps, we thought we would shoot a load of digital still photos this time. These were taken during the wetlook modelling sessions for video. There are 4 new tapes (8 hours of new stuff) and many folks were asking for some special tapes with different styles on each tape...so here we go..

tape 35 is an "all stockings" tape,

tape 36 is an addresses and miniskirts tape,

tape 37 is a sexy see thru scenes tape,

and tape 38 is TWINS II, more oufits with the Twins in the pool.

I have created galleries for all 4 tapes...but you will find all the still photos in the stockings tape and the twins 2 tape...those should knock your socks off. The other 2 tapes I just did vidcaps for...no time to do video streams this month (cos I have another new series "The Wetter the Better" coming out next week as well..featuring Florida girls).

As you can see, EuroWAM TEAM is finding some great models out there in Eastern Europe (not all of them are Romanian girls...some of them are Hungarian actually). Mihaela and Orsi are our 2 superstars...so you will have to excuse us for hiring them and shooting them so often...but it is hard to resist shooting when Mihaela calls you each week and loves to do this wetlook stuff (she is our "Anna Kournakova" girl with the long blonde hair).

EuroWAM TEAM is having WAY too much fun out there...more fun than anybody should be allowed to have (with the exception of Leonmoomin).

My life is not that boring either....I just did a shoot this past weekend with "Asia Carrera"....one of the top adult video stars in the USA (if you don't know who Asia is...then you ain't never been inside an adult video store...cos she is on every shelf there is in America). Asia was suprisingly very easy to work with...she thought all this wetlook stuff was kinda cute. It was a humbling experience to shoot somebody like her...cos in the week before she flew down to meet us, she was filming a segment for TECH TV (Screensavers) with Martin Seargent...cos Asia is a geek who is in mensa (for high iq boffins) and she builds her own pcs and does html programming and stuff. She was telling me how last week she met Warren Buffet (the 2nd richest man in the world, after Bill Gates..who is a big fan of her site) and actor Kevin Spacey asked for her autograph...and now she gets to work with a bunch of amateur hacks like me and my crew....whatta a come down.

Anyway...I am editing the Asia Carrera video from next week, so will release that in January.

More, as I step in it....take a look at the Romania pics...and see if Mihaela (Anna Kournakova) can melt the frosting off your cake...

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]