minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 18:09:19 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 12717.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: The problem with Itally and wetlook!

Date: Tue 19/10/04 05:06:09 GMT

Name: Mahony pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Italian police is really fucked up! That's the most crazy idea I ever heard and a nice amount of euros thrown away to pay for the bullshit! We don't have so many tourists as in Italy, but terrorists have also threathend Poland many times and nothing like that is happening. The police only guards things like the subway and without gunes! I thought italians are more laid back tghen we are... but now I don't think that way any more!

Mike.

In reply to Message (12717.1.1) Hello Re: The problem with Itally and wetlook!

By Italian anonymous - uu Tue 19/10/04 02:40:21 GMT

Rome is surely a no-no city for fountains bathing.

This is mostly due to an episode happened some years ago, when a drunk man, jumping from an historical fountain, badly damaged the fountain itself. Then he escaped, but was readily captured and went under trial. Judge was harsh, as the man was condamned to some days in jail AND to pay for damage repair. A funny note, was that the damaged piece of fountain was recovered and consigned to the police from a Far Eastern tourist bathing himself in fountain.

Another reason for heavy presence of cops is due to fear of terrorist attack at historical monuments, and Rome's fountains are supposed to be "soft terrorism targets".

I have no direct experience on Rome fountains, but I saw that in Milan the fountain in front of Sforza's Castle is ALWAYS guarded by Carabinieri (that's like military police)

I suppose that their main duty is to guard castle, and they are very realaxed with people that in summer wet thei foot in fountain, BUT I saw that, when a couple of tourist took a walk in fountains, guards approached them an yelled to get out of fountain. The tourist got out, guards said them somsthing and let them walk away without any consequence.

Pretty ironically, I saw on a newspaper a photo of some people bathing in that same fountain; the photo was shoot at the end of a Gay Pride March. This year, in the day of gay march I attended that fountain, but no people went into water.

On a nicer plan, I found that a very little town near Milan has a "walk in" fountain, like the notorious Centennial Square Fountain in Atlanta (and many many other fountains in the world). I saw this fountain just one time from a bus, but seemed that there was no signs of any type, so I think that next summer I could try a wet fountain walk.

In reply to Message (12717.1) Angry The problem with Itally and wetlook!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Mon 18/10/04 08:21:48 GMT

Having recently visited Rome, I was very annoyed to find ALL the bloody fountains activly guarded by police with guns!

Really, really hot, loads of people wanting to get into the fountains, anytime anyone so much as puts a toe in, the police fly over and have a go at them!

It is one thing to have a fountain bathing ban, but, to activly police the ban is crazy!  Even more crazy is that it is done in the name of conservation in a country where its most famous monument has a duel carriageway right next to it!

Pah to Itally, sorry but WTF???

leonmoomin Angry

In reply to Message (12717) Hello MESSAGGIO PER TUTTI GLI ITALIANI

By Wetclotheds - it Mon 18/10/04 07:01:56 GMT

CIAO ITALIANI E ITALIANE! CI RITROVIAMO TUTTI SU UN SITO CHE PARLA DI WETLOOK IN ITALIA:

WWW.WETLOOKITALIA.COM

ACCORRETE NUMEROSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]