Wetlook-Online

Message # 12668.2.1.2.1.1

Subject: Pulsing Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wetlook Event in Chicago

Date: Sun 17/10/04 13:05:39 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Wetfan

I'm also a fan of your site.

Which of the sets did you take just out of interest?

I would have liked to have been a part of wetlook history, I am aware it was much harder to do wetlook in the old days.  A lot of societies values have changed now in the uk, making it much more acceptable to like whatever you want to, well, except children that is.  Well done on being a wetlook pioneer.

Perhaps one day some of my images or clips will appear on your site, I'm a bit to much of a new-comer at the moment though.

leonmoomin Pulsing

In reply to Message (12668.2.1.2.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Wetlook Event in Chicago

By Wetfan - wetfan@earthlink.net us Sat 16/10/04 05:57:52 GMT

Ha! ha!  Yes, I know what 3D is (we used to call them "stereo cameras!"  I've never seen any wetlook pics shot in 3D but I'm sure they would have been spectacular!

No, I didn't personally shoot any wetlook during the 40's -

I was a still a schoolboy back then.  I started doing my own work in the late 1950's and continued until I retired and moved to Florida - the "plywood state!" <G>  

I still have tons of never-scanned slides and negatives which I'll eventually share with JJ for the Vintage site.

wetfan

In reply to Message (12668.2.1.2) Hello Re: Re: Re: Wetlook Event in Chicago

By RoscoeBC - us Sat 16/10/04 04:17:39 GMT

By the way Wetfan, I just want to add that I really appreciate the vintage photos you've contributed.  Did you personally shoot stuff in the 40's?  I've always wanted to try shooting some wetlook in stereo (3D), as far as I know, it hasn't been done, although I wouldn't be surprised if someone did a few during the Realist craze.  You may be the only one here that knows what that is.
In reply to Message (12668.2.1) Hello Re: Re: Wetlook Event in Chicago

By Wetfan - wetfan@earthlink.net us Sat 16/10/04 01:11:24 GMT

No, you're not the 'odd one out' at all!  When I was in my

early 20's (wayyy back then <G>), My girlfriend and I thought nothing of wading or jumping fully dressed into a pool - along with other friends.  These 'escapades' were often photographed and the pictures shared among us.  I'd never consider doing anything like this today (I'm a bit older than you) because such pictures are all too easily posted to the 'net resulting in possible embarrassing questions from friends/neighbors, etc.

If you and your wife enjoy wetlook, private pool parties such as those held in Germany http://www.superwetevent.de/epp/edimpool.htm

are the ONLY way to go.  

wetfan

In reply to Message (12668.2) Hello Re: Wetlook Event in Chicago

By RoscoeBC - us Fri 15/10/04 14:45:51 GMT

I think the first thing that needs to be decided is whether or not the intent is to take photos and video which will end up on the Internet.  There is no way I would even suggest to my wife that we attend such an event if there are wetlook producers there with cameras.  My second concern is the age group.  Being 50, I'm not particularly interested in going to a party that is heavily promoted at colleges.  Might want to do some market research and target an audience, see if I'm the odd one out or more the norm.  I do live in the Chicago burbs.
In reply to Message (12668) Question Wetlook Event in Chicago

By wetfun77 - wetfun77@yahoo.com us Fri 15/10/04 02:52:10 GMT

Hello All !!!  

I would like to start out by saying that the Liquid Ladies pool party idea is GREAT !!!!  Secondly, I own a party promotions company in Chicago.  I specialize in putting parties together for night clubs, companies, etc.  I also operate a professional DJ service as well.  I would be VERY interested in using my company to throw a similar event in the Chicagoland area.  Feel free to check out my website photo gallery to see what kind of people come to my events. All in all, I think the wetlook community could benefit GREATLY from events, such as the upcomming Halloween Party.  Any suggestions from the wetlook community would assist in taking this idea and turning it into a reality !!!  

If there is anyone interested in contacting me or assisting with ideas, feel free to e-mail me.

wetfun77@yahoo.com

Thanks to all of the wetlook producers and community members that makes this all possible !!!!!!  

I am looking forward to hearing feedback --- Have a great weekend !!!!

wetfun77  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]