MyWetloook

Message # 12668.1

Subject: Hello Re: Wetlook Event in Chicago

Date: Fri 15/10/04 04:33:19 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Do you "network" with other people in the same line of business in other cities and/or states? Perhaps even in Canada?

It might be interesting to see if similar events could be organized around North America... perhaps even catch up to places like Germany when it comes to pool parties.

In reply to Message (12668) Question Wetlook Event in Chicago

By wetfun77 - wetfun77@yahoo.com us Fri 15/10/04 02:52:10 GMT

Hello All !!!  

I would like to start out by saying that the Liquid Ladies pool party idea is GREAT !!!!  Secondly, I own a party promotions company in Chicago.  I specialize in putting parties together for night clubs, companies, etc.  I also operate a professional DJ service as well.  I would be VERY interested in using my company to throw a similar event in the Chicagoland area.  Feel free to check out my website photo gallery to see what kind of people come to my events. All in all, I think the wetlook community could benefit GREATLY from events, such as the upcomming Halloween Party.  Any suggestions from the wetlook community would assist in taking this idea and turning it into a reality !!!  

If there is anyone interested in contacting me or assisting with ideas, feel free to e-mail me.

wetfun77@yahoo.com

Thanks to all of the wetlook producers and community members that makes this all possible !!!!!!  

I am looking forward to hearing feedback --- Have a great weekend !!!!

wetfun77  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.082 seconds to generate ]