MyWetloook

Message # 12666.3

Subject: Hello Re: a new experience

Date: Sat 16/10/04 16:59:59 GMT

Name: Jtsmark us

Email: jtsmark@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I read your question this morning, so I thought I would do an experiment myself. I went swimming, then drove over to the closest supermarket (~15 minutes). Added a bit more water just before getting out of the car to get the shiny look. When paying I talked a bit with the checker - she showed absolutley no sign of surprise. I think a couple other people noticed, but no comments.

I typically prefer more private settings, but it's nice to know that there are other options, too.

Mark

In reply to Message (12666) Hello a new experience

By Anonymous - uu Thu 14/10/04 21:24:08 GMT

The following is completely true:

I just wanted to share an amazing new wet experience that I enjoyed this morning. I woke up and got in the shower, wearing what I had on during the night -  a t-shirt and underwear. When I was finished I got dressed, putting on a pair of black Levi 501's and a white collared shirt (I change into a suit when I get to work). So far, nothing unusual about my morning, but before I left the house, I was still feeling incredibly turned on. I decided I had to have more wetness!

Sometimes when this happens what I do is soak my underwear in hot water before putting them on, then get dressed and leave. By the time I get to work, my body heat has dried everything off from the inside, and I have enjoyed a secret thrill on the way! However, this morning, I had already put on my trousers, socks and shoes, and I didn't want to have to take everything off, only to put them back on again a moment later. So what I did was this: I undid and lowered my trousers (but not my underwear), and sat on the edge of the bathtub, so that my arse was hanging in the bath. The I got the showerhead and, having adjusted the temperature, sprayed the shower into my crotch area, soaking my underwear, whilst keeping the rest of my clothes dry. Ingenious, eh? Then I turned off the shower, stood up, pulled up my trousers, and went to pick up my stuff for work.

This felt great - you know that wet squishy feeling? However, as I was walking in the house I realised something was wrong - I realised that because I had only turned the shower on for a few seconds, I had completely soaked the left side of my underwear but there was a patch on the right side that was still completely dry. It made me feel lobsided! But by this time, I was afraid of running late. What could I do?

I went back in the bathroom and grabbed the shower again. This time, I didn't undress at all. I simply shoved the showerhead into my trousers and underwear (on my right hand side) and turned it on full. Instantly I felt my underwear soak, and my jeans too. The water was running down through the material on my right thigh. Thinking quickly I turned the shower head in the other direction within my clothes so that the stream ran over my crotch again and a some water went down my left leg as well. Then I turned the shower off, before too much water came out. (I didn't want to make a mess on the floor). Looking down at myself, I was completely soaked! My jeans were wet through, but I had timed turning off the shower so that insufficient water had gone into my trousers for it to flow out the bottom, so my shoes and socks were still mostly dry.

Then, before I had time to change my mind, I grabbed my stuff and walked out the house. As I was walking up the street parts of my jeans were shining with wetness, but after I had been walking only a few minutes, I couldn't see any shininess, and I could only just see wear my jeans were wet at all by looking closely - they were only a very slightly different colour where they were wet. Ah! The advantage of black fabric!

I get the tube to work, and I was terrified (and excited by the fear) of being "found out" especially by someone I know, on the journey. As it happens, when I got on the train, I did see a friend who was sitting a few seats further down, and we waved hello at each other, but he didn't notice my state of wetness. As the train filled  up, I became increasingly amazed at how, in fact, no-one noticed my soaking wet Levi's. It was like I was invisible.

When I eventually got up, I made sure that I could do so and leave the train immediately. As soon as I stood up, a teenage schoolgirl, who had been standing nearby occupied my seat. I didn't look back to see her reaction at the dampness, but I am sure she must have been suprised, to say the least!

Now I am at work, wearing my suit and my still damp trousers are under my desk. I am still incredulous at "getting away with it".

Altogether, I have had a great morning so far, and I can't wait to try out "secret public wetlook" again. I might wait until it is warmer weather before trying again though!

I wonder, though, if anybody else out there has had a secret public wetlook experience they would like to share? I also wonder, if any of you actually saw me in my wet jeans this morning?

Love to all

PS: Please excuse the anonymity

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]