Wetlook-Online

Message # 12651.3.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Wet Pyjamas

Date: Thu 14/10/04 01:43:10 GMT

Name: david williams gb

Email: davidfaltskog@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Just to add if anyone enjoys getting their Pyjamas wet Male or Female then please feel free to e-mail me. Wink Smile

Cheer's...D.W.

In reply to Message (12651.3.1) Hello Re: Re: Wet Pyjamas

By david williams - davidfaltskog@yahoo.co.uk gb Thu 14/10/04 01:30:13 GMT

Doing lifesaving lesson's in my Pyjamas back in the 70's was where i discovered my love for wet clothing,in fact i still take baths wearing my Pyjamas because they are my wet clothes of choice.

I just wish a few more wetlook producers would show a bit more imagination and use Pyjamas/Nightdresses a few times rather than the same old boring t-shirt and jeans,sure i know sadly that's the stuff that sells and fills up endless pay through the nose wetlook sites,but a little imagination would,nt be asking too much...Would it?.

Just my opinion right or wrong of course.

Thank's for the replies,it's nice to know i ain't alone in this fetish for wet Pyjamas/nightclothes.

Cheer's.

D.W.

In reply to Message (12651.3) Hello Re: Wet Pyjamas

By wetimer - isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk gb Thu 14/10/04 01:09:58 GMT

I happen to agree with you completely. Wet pj's are wonderfully erotic. And I would like to add that I too think that wet pj's are the forgotten clothing of wetlook!

I can think of one possible explanation for this oversight: Some children and teenagers learn lifesaving techniques as part of their swimming lessons when they are at school. Part of this training (I think) is about getting used to swimming in clothes, and how to undress, in the water. For this purpose, the teacher says to the kids that they should come wearing old clothes, or, for some reason, pyjamas! Therefore, when as adults, we "discover" our wetlook interests, pyjamas seem less unusual to wear when wet - some of us become desensitised to them, so to speak.

Having said that, as a kid, my swimming standard was never good enough for me to be learning lifesaving techniques, and I have never been swimming in pj's. I do have some early memories though, of being jealous of those that did, without, at the time, realising that there was a sexual content to it! I would love to give it a try, but I have no intention of taking up lifesaving at the moment!

In reply to Message (12651) Question Wet Pyjamas

By david williams - davidfaltskog@yahoo.co.uk gr Wed 13/10/04 23:13:54 GMT

Hi.

A long shot but are there any good photos/videos of women swimming,bathing.getting wet wearing Pyjamas?.

For some reason it seems that Pyjamas are the forgotten clothing of Wetlook,then again it could just be me who get's turned on by them.

Cheers.

David Williams...Hi MK. :)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]