MyWetloook

Message # 12639

Subject: Wow MOre great news about the public pool party

Date: Wed 13/10/04 04:32:36 GMT

Name: Liquidladies us

Email: weinerking@bellsouth.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

More  big  news  about  the  Halloween/Pool  party  we  are  throwing  this  year....   Special  room  rates  of jus  $40  per  room  for  Liquidladies  Guest..  I  can  get  this  private rate  for  anyone  who plans to attend...

Remember  theres  going to be  fun  contest  (and  wet ones too)  Prizes  and  cash  bar  all in  the  surroundings of a huge  indoor  pool  with  water temp of 80F....

The  manage is  so  impressed  on  what  we are  doing  now,  it is talked  about  doing  this every  year  as  an  annual  event in the States...I  have told  him if  this or  next year  we  could  hold it  as a wetlook  convention party and  that is $$$ in  the eyes of a motel proprietor.

So  once  again...  For  anyone interested  in  coming  to this years  1st  annual  Halloween/wetlook-pool  party,  you need  to  get in touch  with  me  or  WIR (steve)  for  further  details....   You people  have  always  cried out  for a  cothed  American  Pool  Party...WELL  NOW  IHAVE  GONE  AND SET ONE  UP...   Let's  see  the turnout....

(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]