minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 00:56:23 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 12629.2.1.3

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Wetlook Halloween Pool Party (HERE!)

Date: Wed 13/10/04 01:42:37 GMT

Name: wet gooner us

Email: gooner_1967@netzero.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

i like to go also to see mk,i wonder what he looks like.
In reply to Message (12629.2.1) Hello Re: Re: Wetlook Halloween Pool Party (HERE!)

By WETINRED - wetinred@cableone.net us Tue 12/10/04 14:55:17 GMT

I'm 2000 miles away  and I'm goin!! Wink Smile but just to see MK Wink Smile
In reply to Message (12629.2) Hello Re: Wetlook Halloween Pool Party (HERE!)

By bryce - brycepunk1@earthlink.net uu Tue 12/10/04 14:47:48 GMT

If it weren't 700 miles away I'd go. Sounds like it's going to be a good time.
In reply to Message (12629) Bouncing Wetlook Halloween Pool Party (HERE!)

By Liquidladies - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Tue 12/10/04 12:43:36 GMT

For  all you  people  here in the states  and  close  by  To  the Tenn.  area...  Here  is  your  chance..Liquidladies is  putting on  a  Halloween / Pool  Party   this  halloween

Sunday  Oct  31st.  All  the  arrangements  have  been  made  with the  manager  of  the  Quality Inn  motel. BTW  LL  turned him into a wetlook  fan...So  here's  the  scoop..

Anyone  who  wants  to come is  welcome,  drive, fly  ride a bike...whatever.   The  Party is in  Clarksville  Tn.,  which  is  45  miles  NW  of Nashville  for  anyone  interested in  Flying  in.

The  Party  is  costumes  and street  clothes.  Lots  of  contest  which  will be  filmed.  The  Pool  is  HUGE.   It  is  an  indoor  gigantic  pool.  (see Vol  8  previews)

It  is  heated  also.   Rooms  can  be  obtained  thru  me  at a discount  at  the motel.  I  can  probally  get  the rooms  for about  $40...  This  is  a  major  hotel  and  has  a  huge  bar,  which  we  are pushing  to get  all  the  people  coming to the party.   There  will be  college  students  also  as  Austin Peay  State  Unv.  is  10  mintues  from the motel  and  we  will advertise  heavy  on campus  and in  their  college  paper.

Even thought it is labeled  a halloween party...  Remember  all  the  tables  and chair  encircle  the  giant indoor  pool,  so  with Liquidladies,  you  know  whats  going  to happen.    Yes  there  will  be  future  video  and pictures  from  this event  for  those  unable  to attend,  but  like  I  said...I  have  finally  put  together  a major  party  here in the states  and it is open  to the Public  Sunday  Oct  31st.

Hope  you  can make it..   Any  questions  concerning  the event,  just e-mail  me..  Regards:

(WK)  Liquidladies, inc.     

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]