Wetlook-Online

Message # 12594.1.1

Subject: Hello here here

Date: Mon 11/10/04 11:04:46 GMT

Name: Damien ie

Email: prophet882002@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

same as howwy.. If you can produce some samples then the price seems right for the volume involved.. are we talkin good quality images and content..?
In reply to Message (12594.1) Hello Re: Genuine collection of wetlook pictures and stories

By Howwy - uu Mon 11/10/04 02:45:08 GMT

can you offer some samples?
In reply to Message (12594) Read This Genuine collection of wetlook pictures and stories

By WetAndSeeThrough - gavin_allen@msn.com gb Sun 10/10/04 21:21:57 GMT

Over the past few years, I have devoted much time to the wetllok fetish. Particularly enjoy pictures of sexy females getting soaked through in skirts and shirts, and also wet silky underwear.

About two years ago, I had a webiste up and running which introduced in galleries, pictures a some very good female friends getting wet in skirts, dresses, shirts, silky underwear etc etc. They were amatuer pics, very often taken in hotel rooms, but were nonetheless very sensual, and of course demonstrated why we all like wet clothing!!

Also, I enjoy writing wetlook stories, and will continue to do this.

As I mentioned, I did have a subscription website, but had to close it down, as it was attacked by various virus programs, and also to keep the site going was taking up a lot of my time.

So, I have a genuine collection of some 4,500 pictures, of a some female friends whom I found on modelling sites, and really struck up a good relationship with them, and worked with just these few girls, producing good wetlook pictures, and some messy as well.

My question to this forum, is would anyone like to see a webiste were you can purchase the entire collections and stories for a one off price of say around £50 incuding the stories, which I would keep writing and update you with going forward.

So a ONE OFF subscription of around £50 for over 4,500 pictures and also a subscription to weekly stories.

If you would be interested then please e-mail me and let me know. I could have this website up and running very quickly.

Wet as ever!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.074 seconds to generate ]