minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 18:29:41 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 12591.3

Subject: Hello Re: Vintage Wetlook - JJ or Wetfan...do you recognize who did this ?

Date: Mon 11/10/04 14:55:52 GMT

Name: JJ ca

Email: JJ@vintagewet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The other guys beat me to it, but Yes, that is one of the VAL films which I have in 8mm from Wetfan along with another similar pool sequence. Pooldancer's photo sets of the two sequences are here: http://www.geocities.com/pdvint/pool/pd70p.html

I hope to get at transfering them, as well as Wetfan's other films, to DVD format as a winter project this year. Mixed

JJ

In reply to Message (12591) Hello Vintage Wetlook - JJ or Wetfan...do you recognize who did this ?

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 10/10/04 17:01:34 GMT

Hey JJ/Wetfan

I was just digging thru some of my oldest tapes in the video vault...and came across this short piece of film (3 minutes) on a tape I have not looked at in 12 years. It's a tape sent to me around 15 years ago from a guy called Paul on the old Pumping Water wetlook newsletter that used to exist in the 1980's. The footage is very poor quality and appears to be 16mm film footage of a wetlook scene shot sometime in the 1950's or early 1960's. It's a 3 minute short film of a lady in a white dress, stockings and heels..playing with a ball in the pool. It is definitely a very early film from an obvious wetlook fan from the 1950's. I am not sure what the origin of this footage is...cos it is not the same location used for the RVAL wetlook short films from the 1950's. Perhaps JJ or Wetfan can identify it.

I have run off a few vidcaps so you can see if you recognize this short film

http://www.wamtec.com/MK240VIN.JPG

There is no sound and the camera work is very jerky and erratic...so in order to view it more easily I have added some music and slowed the footage down so it seems lessy jerky...so it now runs at around 4 minutes instead of 3 mins.

If you do not already have this...I can post it to my site and then JW can download it and pass a copy to you....or...if you are now hosting video clips on your Vintage Wetlook site...send me your ftp info and I will ftp the film to you. I still have it captured on my pc...so if you prefer it to be rendered in a certain way...just let me know how you want it...i.e. wmv,real media file, mpeg or divx...at 350k, 700k, 1.5megabits etc.

Like I said..the film quality is poor...but it is noteworthy as an intentional wetlook film that was made before most of the people on this forum were born.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]