Wetlook-Online

Message # 12530.1

Subject: Hello Re: Halloween Party ideas/contest...I need your ideas plz

Date: Wed 06/10/04 05:52:40 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi WK...

I have done several Halloween pool parties in the past...here is a snap taken at the start of one pool party we did in 1993 that we released on the SSS15 video.

http://www.wamtec.com/93hall11.jpg

We basically started out by having the girls doing a pumpkin carving competition....then we cracked open a dozen bottles of champagne....and we had all kinds of toys in the pool for the girls to play with...i.e. noodle sticks and inflatable boats for boat races and jousting matches...set up a mexican pinata over the diving board...and then blindfolded the girls on the diving board and they had to take a swing at the target. Meanwhile we have the crew setting off tons of fireworks in the background.

We also did "airbed surfing"...that can be fun....place 2 inflatable air mattresses at one end of the pool...and then 2 girls take a run at the airbed and see who can surf to the other side of the pool without falling off.

There are many pool games that are easy to set up.

The main thing is...you gotta have loads of alcohol and devise lots of activity to keep everybody moving...cos the water is bloody cold at this time of year.

It's a nightmare to try and film these kinds of events...cos the only good event is a spontaneous and unstaged event...so you cannot direct the girls...just give them some toys and devise some games...and then you have to do your best to capture whatever you can on camera....so you need at least 3 cameraman for such events...we always had at least 4-5 cameras for our pool parties....cos so much gets missed if you only have 1-2 cameras.

have fun

MK

In reply to Message (12530) Info Halloween Party ideas/contest...I need your ideas plz

By Liquidladies - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Wed 06/10/04 03:21:32 GMT

OK  folks...I  can't  let  the  cat  out of the bag just as  yet,  but  Liquidladies  is   going  to a  Halloween  Pool  Party  this  year..  The  key  word  here is POOL.  What  I  need  from  all you  readers is  what  ideas  do you have  for  contest  that get people  wet..  Ex:   best  wet  costume....Post  them  here or  e-mail me  directly...I  won't  say  anymore  about this  event,  but   please  give  me  your  ideas  to take  to  management  when  we  have  our  meeting Monday  to  cement  this  deal.  Looks  like a  wet-n-spooky  season  for  the  ladies  this year......(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]