Wetlook-Online

Message # 12508.5.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: My suggestions

Date: Wed 06/10/04 11:50:51 GMT

Name: wetgod us

Email: wetgod61@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
HI Michael, I have written to you before regarding the decline of the wetlook content, and was told that robert will look into those ideas. but so far nothing has changed (except for the worse) from a wetlook persons perspective. My sugestions would mirror WETINRED's ideas, taking sites back to where they were prior to your move, with more spa,pool, and lake shots.  Since you got your new place its mostly always showers, I know its not easy to come up with new ideas to get the girls wet.  but you guys did a pretty good job of it in the past, as for all-wam, that was always my favorite cause you got a new scene almost every day, even if you had to wait till friday to see the clips. it was worth it. Your wet maniax site I was a member of prior to your company taking it over and it was good clean wetlook.  I would like to see it go back to what its original intent was, getting girls wet in furs and dresses in lakes and with water bottles.  Your my-fetish site used to do an occasional wetlook scene under your wet division within the site, but hasn't had a wet update since the move either, it is mostly the satin thing now.  which is fine if thats where the site was heading.

Thanks for listening,  hope it helps.   Bob (wetgod)

In reply to Message (12508.5.1) Idea Re: My suggestions

By WETINRED - wetinred@cableone.net us Wed 06/10/04 11:01:16 GMT

This is the way I would like ur site to be, If I was to start subscribing again:

1.Make the 4 primary wetlook/messy sites seperate again, but also as u mentioned, lump those 4 into 1 subscription and/or make each one a seperate subscription if u like.

a.Get-Wet

b.Allwam

c.Shampoo-Puppets

d.Messy-Wrestling

2. For each site, 1 photo and 1 video per week, with maybe an added bonus set for 3 of the 4 sites, while Allwam which used to give you 4 updates a week of wetlook 1 food and one messy (oil , mud, etc.. )  since the merge. those updates are now gone as all-wam has absord 4 other sites and is no longer an entity, (I used to order it just for all-wam by itself.  cause of quantiy of updates  even if you had to wait for friday to see the actual videos)would like to see 2 complete photo and video sets on that site.

3. A fair market value of $29.95/month for access to all 4 sites, with a discounted charge for a 3 month or even a 6 month subscription. $8.99/month if a customer wants to subscribe to just 1 of these sites.

4. As was mentioned already by a couple of other customers, have the girls stay in their clothes longer b4 stripping in the Messy-Wrestling site. I think on the other sites they did through out the scene for the most part.

5. If ur going to have video and photos of a set, why put up vidcaps? I never figured that one out. Get rid of the caps. U'll save on bandwidth and space. Photo images and video are quite enough. Also reduce the number of images in a set. There's no need for 200 photos when half of those look exactly the same. 80-100 images do very well and also saves on space. If the video is 10-12 minutes long, don't put up 10-12 1 minute clips. Splitting them into 2 sections is so much better. Once again, also saving space.

6. If possible, I would like to see subtitles in English as I would really like to follow the girls conversations. If this is not possible, then, o well, I tried! lol

I used to love the group hot tub sessions and the pool sessions and all the rest from getwet from the pre-euromax days through up until a year ago. The girls were always gorgeous and seemed to really enjoy themselves. I have everything that has been put out by euromax and b4, up till the middle of July. I mean everything (around 35gb worth)and I would like to be able to add to that collection. Y'all do these things or close to them and I will be glad to join up again :-)

Regards,

Steve (wir)

Wink Smile

In reply to Message (12508.5) Dancing Re: About Eromaxx, a dissapointment

By robert - gb Wed 06/10/04 10:08:49 GMT

Hello there,

As a subscriber to Allwam for quite a while now, I initially enjoyed the access to all the back catalogue of Get Wet, Shampoo Puppets as well as Messy Wrestling, Wetmania XX seems totally out of the context of wetlook to me and was very disappointing. I too am concerned at the direction the pictures are taking and share the opinions expressed above with regard to nudity and clothes ripping. Clothes come off far too early in the wrestling scenes and we rarely get a look at more than head shots in Shampoo Puppets, the variety and imagination has also gone although the potential is there. To the Euromaxx team, thank you for listening to all the wetlook fans, mud as well. You potentially have a really great site please do not spoil it.

Thanks for the opportunity to comment.

Robert in UK.

In reply to Message (12508) Hello About Eromaxx, a dissapointment

By POlice - us Tue 05/10/04 01:17:37 GMT

below you find posted avi's from eromaxx.net.  This started out as a great site, if pricey at $70 per month.  But two months ago (you'll notice that those avi's stop in August), eromaxx discontinued some of its sites and cut its wetlook update schedule by about 2/3.  So, a site that had five or six great wetlook sets per week now offers only about two or three a month.  Not really worth $70 a month anymore.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]