Wetlook-Online

Message # 12481.3

Subject: Hello Re: why is TV so anti-wetlook? [long, FAO MK]

Date: Sun 03/10/04 11:32:03 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Same thing here in the U.S. I think the producers here are allergic to "after" shots.
In reply to Message (12481) Help Me why is TV so anti-wetlook? [long, FAO MK]

By Mahony - pl Sat 02/10/04 19:59:57 GMT

Most movie seens show just falling in the water, running into the sea and no after shots - and it there are some then they are often fake, with just wet hair. Is it so hard to shoot a wetlook seen all together? I don't think so!

Music televisions are another loss - some seens from videos would be very good if they were longer! And they had to be longer, it's just that we get the shitty edited stuff? Why? And not only music TV's - Look at the famous opening fountain sequence in Friends - it must have been very long before the editing.

And of course there comes the Music TV's anti wetlook. Back in the nineties i saw some pretty good wetlook clips - today I don't stumble on theme even if I watch MTV Classic (polish VH-1) for hours! The only good wetlook scene I saw on MTV Poland was at the end of polish MTV Total @ The Beach, everything in MTV original serieses is crap. The few hot-tub sceans at the end of Tail-daters where so short that you could hardly see anything! Dismissed had one good sceen long ago - waterfight. And an episode of Real World in San Diego I watched some time ago made mi furious - the camera showed people running into the water and then there ugly blue house [sm10]... not even a second of the water play Angry

Then we have game shows. Spanish and Italian TV used to have many gameshows involving wetlook, but they have all been taken of! Why? And when something shows up - like polish Ciao Darwin - it's crap compared to the original Angry

If I see wetlook scenes in Poland they are in polish editions of the "reality" productions like Big Brother, Bar, Expedition Robinson or Fear Factor and I just can't stand watching that shit every day just to catch the 2-3 wetlook scenes in each series.

The number of channels is growing rapidly for the last years and the number of wetlook is decresing.

What do you think about this? Do you see it in your country?

At the end a short survey. The number of wetlook scenes lasting over 30 seconds I stumbled on during the last two years in Polish TV:

state TV (TVP1, TVP2, TVP3, TVPolonia): 2

Polsat, Polast 2: 3

TVN (TVN, TVN24, TVN7): 5

HBO, HBO2: 4

Canal+, Canal+Cinema etc: 3

MTV Polska, MTV Classic PL, Viva PL, 4fun.tv: 3

So taht answers MK's question

Sad

I can't send you a polish clip tape with that amount of scenes.

Mike.

PS: sorry for my bad english - especially the spelling :-(

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]