WetlookPro

Message # 12473.1.1

Subject: Info Re: Re: Bad ending after a great start

Date: Sat 02/10/04 02:21:58 GMT

Name: Robby uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Time to go on the "Dr. Phil Show"
In reply to Message (12473.1) Hello Re: Bad ending after a great start

By Cheeze! - uu Sat 02/10/04 01:59:28 GMT

Grow up. Read This
In reply to Message (12473) Sad Bad ending after a great start

By soakingwet - us Sat 02/10/04 00:31:07 GMT

For years I have secretly kept my wetlook fetish from my wife but we have gotten wet quite afew times. I made it look like an accident all the time.  She looks stunning soakng wet.  Since we have a pool and a pool heater this summer after working out she has gone in the pool many times, mostly in shorts, t-shirt and bra.  Outstanding stuff.  I actually thought she was bebinning to like swimming in her clothes.  As the summer ended I turned it up a notch.  One night right before she came home from work I made drinks put them on raft in the pool got dressed in a izod shirt and jeans and went ito the pool.  She went to work in a nice tight cotton blouse and tight blue jeans.  When she came home I said I love you and made her a drink but she had to come in to get it and it had to be right now.  She came in and it was wonderful feeling the wet jeans against her body.  We stayed in there a long time and then made passionate love.  It was remarkable.  I think she had a wonderful time.  While we were in the pool I told her that She looked so sexy soaking wet.  That she was the most beautfiul girl in the  world.  That I wanted to do this again and take pictures of her.  She agreed.  The next week she got dressed up in jeans and a thin tight yellow t-shirt and black bra.  It was great, nice pictures everything.  We tried to do this 2 more times but the 3rd time I was so into it I was going to explode with happiness.  The woman I love getting soaking wet with me in jeans.  Well here is the sad ending.  At the height of passion in the pool I said to her dont ypu feel sexy erotic? Isnt this absolutley wonderful.  She replied, no I feel nothing, I hate wearing jeans in the pool.  Panicking I said you told me you were thrown in a lot when you were younger and you were in jeans most of the time.  She said I as more fun then.  I was devastated.  Its over, my dream is over.  My love for her has diminshed and Iam starting to think I married the wrong girl.  I need some to get wet with me, I think it is romantic and sexy and passionate.  Im just lost right now.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]