Wetlook-Online

Message # 1247.1.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Off Topic But...

Date: Tue 10/12/02 04:59:34 GMT

Name: Morgan Miles us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

...I just had to say, my goodness, she is so pretty. I just love her hair. The color and those curls, I'm so jealous! I was not blessed with good hair!

Hugs, Morgan

In reply to Message (1247.1.1) Hello Bloody hell, that's an early memory!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Tue 10/12/02 00:45:15 GMT

The earliest wetlook I can remember was just after I was out of nappies (english for diaper).  It wasn't a getting cought story.

I remember going to call for my friend, I was about 3 or 4.  Her name was Tania and she lived about 4 doors down from me.  When I got to her front garden, there was a little paddling pool there and she was sat in it wearing a red dress with little white polka dots on it.  Her dad had apparently just pushed her in.  I remember wishing I had been there when he did it, but not being sure why?  I know now!

As for being cought, well, never really been cought in the act, so to speak.

I do remember though in the days of my first girlfriend, Cerys, She new about my wetlook and gunge etc interests.  She was my first wetlook experience and in fact the girl I lost my virginity to.

I remember watching TV and everytime something wetlook or messy was on the TV, becoming very uncomfortable about her knowing about what I liked.  I remember lots of incidents of me sitting in the lounge with Cerys and my mum watching programmes like "Bob's your uncle" and "Noel's house party".  We would be watching and when a scene of the girls getting wet or messy came on, feeling Cerys giving me a look and glancing over to see if she was, only to find I was right, she was!  Boy uncomfortable moments!

Cerys was the first as I said and the time I lost my virginity was also my first wetlook sexual experience.  Perhaps that explains why I am so spoilt, I got used to having my fantasies fullfilled from the start!

I have the following pictures from that night, I Don't have wetlook pictures from then (She wouldn't let me take pictures of her wet).  I can tell the story of my loosing my virginity if you like, I know you all like stories?

Start the way you mean to go on, that's what I say!

leonmoomin Wink Smile

In reply to Message (1247.1) On Drugs Re:yeah!

By an anony - us Mon 09/12/02 22:31:17 GMT

Interesting topic for discussion!I probably told this story before and I swear it's absolutely true!The first time I EVER got wet I got"caught".I was still in diapers believe it or not.My family was visiting some friends of theirs in Long Island,(I forget the occasion),they had a little girl not much older than me.She led me by the hand to the bathroom,then turned on the water in the tub.We climbed in together and sat down!I vaguely remember the feeling of my wet diaper getting"puffy"we didn't talk,just stared at each other in silence while holding hands.Of course we got caught cause we were babies and the door of the bathroom was open.Someone found us and said"hey everyone look at this!"then all these people were looking at us saying "aawwwww isn't that cute"etc.I wonder if there's a picture of us floating around somewhere!since that was my first time I'll say for the record-no,I don't wear diapers today in an effort to recreate that experience!Our fetishes begin in early childhood,(I think), that's why wetinred likes wet RED clothing,wetlongskirts likes wet LONG SKIRTS,and so on.Again that's just my theory.    
In reply to Message (1247) Question getting caught

By cartman - uu Mon 09/12/02 09:29:05 GMT

Anyone got any memories/stories about ever been caught when getting wet?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]