minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 07:23:05 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 12447.1.1

Subject: Exclamation There are two of us UK based John's here!

Date: Fri 01/10/04 02:56:29 GMT

Name: John - The one who posted earlier gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Are you new?

If so, you may wish to consider an altered ID so our messages can be seen as from different people

Have you been on here a long time ago, but not posted recently?

If so, my apologies, I have used your name in several postings over the past year without knowing!  I will alter my ID

Please advise...

Thanks

In reply to Message (12447.1) Happy Nice

By John - gb Thu 30/09/04 18:18:44 GMT

Thks Nigel, I stopped buying vhs videos ages ago. I have heard good things about your videos, at last I can get to see some.

John

In reply to Message (12447) DVD/CD Minx - M1 - Five Go Wet in the Algarve - DVD Release !

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Thu 30/09/04 08:45:24 GMT

We're rapidly approaching the 1000th VHS tape sale of our first Minx Movies video, M1 - Five Go Wet in the Algarve !

Partly to celebrate, and partly because there's been a lot of people asking for them, we're starting to release videos on DVD.

At the moment, only M1 is available, but if all goes well, and depending on the time I get, the plan is to release up to M6 by the Spring of next year.  The later videos are still selling well on VHS, so there's no immediate plans for those on DVD, but we'll see how things go.

All the videos have been re-mastered, and the DVDs have a full menu system, to select the individual scenes, they are not just rough copies from the VHS tapes.

DVDs still have the old PAL/NTSC format issue - outside the US, most DVD players can handle either PAL or NTSC encoding, but in the US, they nearly all fail to cope with the 'superior' PAL system ( better resolution, but slightly less frames per second. We will be supplying both formats.

A picture of the box cover is below. For details of the video content: preview AVI, pictures and description, see:

www.wetlook.com/5gwa/5gwa.htm

Nigel

------------------------------

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]