Wetlook-Online

Message # 12416.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: should read dolphins cheerleaders

Date: Mon 27/09/04 14:01:03 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

unfortunately we had power outtages and the cable was down...so I could not tape it. Who made those vidcaps on UMD then...cos whomever made the vidcaps...must have taped the game...contact that person and ask for a copy of the tape.

FYI..I recently received something similar but much better than those scenes...i.e. some amateur video footage a friend of mine from Chicago took...where some Hooters Girls were dumped in the mud during some mudvolleyball games, and they were in their complete Hooters Uniforms...and then they spent the next 10 minutes in the outdoor public showers being hosed down in their uniforms..and he captured all that on tape. So...if you manage to get a tape of that Miami Dolphins game...I will trade you for that tape by sending you the Hooters Girls hose down footage.

Being a Brit...I know nothing about American Football...so perhaps somebody who is an expert on NFL football can offer some guidance here...i.e. surely...there must be many fansites and forums where people tape the games and trade tapes etc....just go find a fansite or forum and get a copy of that tape...the first person to send me a copy can get 5 free DVDs of their choice from my website.

MK

In reply to Message (12416.1) Hello should read dolphins cheerleaders [nt]

By spridell - us Mon 27/09/04 12:41:42 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (12416) Links No Subject

By spridell - us Mon 27/09/04 12:40:50 GMT

Did anybody get any pictures from the football game played in Miami after the hurricane.  I have attached a link to a few shots I posted on umd.

http://umd.net/umdforum/viewtopic.php?t=18042

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]