Wetlook-Online

Message # 12408.2

Subject: Thumbs Down Re: Various ordering methods vs. Paypal

Date: Mon 27/09/04 08:12:05 GMT

Name: Sean Traverse ca

Email: seantraverse@mts.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
i did not know ur email adress started with www. Thumbs Down
In reply to Message (12408) Read This Various ordering methods vs. Paypal

By Liquidladies - www.weinerking@bellsouth.net us Mon 27/09/04 03:33:43 GMT

We  have  read  some of the past  articles  regarding payment  methods  from  Credit  cards,  Money  orders  vs  the old  paypal  methods.  Yes  it is  true some  convieninces  could  have  been  lost  of paypal  customers, but  our  current  provider  Storm  Pal  is  just  as  reliable  and  almost copies paypal  without  the  bullshit.

And  they  are  free  to  regiter  an  account  and  you can  transfer Storm  pay  account  to  storm pay  accounts,  for  services  desired.  But  Another  option  we   offer  and  many  are  shy of it is  direct  CASH  option.  Now  liquidladies is  not  run  by  a  group of people  who  get  their  hands  on your  money    and  say it  never  came,  but  only I  (WK)  have  access  to  these  direct  funds  and  many  buyers  from the past  know,  WE  are  honest  and reliable  on  CASH  orders.  I  don't  believe  anyone  in the  wetlook  circle  could  dispute  this that  has  paid cash  to us.  So  if  you  are  true  to wetlook  and  want  to  purchase  such  products  from us,  we  do  have  a  safe and  honest  cash method  for  you,  but please  double wrap  your  funds in a plain  white sheet  of paper in the envelope.

....Now for  the  October  Special...  Real  quick,  many of you  will like  this..  During this  fall month, you  can  now  get  vol  13  or  14 (wedding  party),  for  just  23.95  on NTSC  and  28.95  On  PAL  or DVD..Lowest  price  ever on  these tapes  and  don't  expect  to  see these  videos  for  well over  a year  on the members  section.  So  look  soon  for  this  fall extravaganza..  And  remember  that Wednesday  is  the  last day  to join  the  memebers  section  for the intro  price  of  19.95 for (4) months..  October  1st  the  price  goes  up to  $29.95.

Look  for  these specials  coming  your  way  this  October....

Regards:

Waterlogged  Productions  2004  (WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.047 seconds to generate ]