Wetlook-Online

Message # 12407.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: yes

Date: Mon 27/09/04 04:59:55 GMT

Name: Anonymous gb

Email: isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I can speak from experience as the dunker rather than the dunkee. I can think of 3 girls that I have pushed into a pool. The first was quite a close friend. She knelt on one knee beside the pool to speak to someone in it, and I just gave her a shove. She was pissed off, but did find it funny at the same time. (She was wearing canvas shoes, denim cut-offs and a pinky orangy t-shirt and she did look good when she came out).

The second, was about the same time and was pushed into the same pool. She was making this big thing about how no-one would ever be able to push her into a pool because she would fight back too hard, and to be fair she was a feisty little thing. However, shortly after this, on one occasion, she and I were sitting on chairs about 15 feet away from the edge, and she got up to hear something someone on the other side of the pool was saying. She took 5 or six steps forward. I quietly got up, placed my hands firmly on the back of her hips, and just ran, pushing her as I went. She had no option but to run in front of me into the pool! Obviously, I stopped just short of the pool itself and went back to sit in the chair. She didn't even see who did it! When she got out she was mad, but she couldn't find it anything but funny because of what she was saying before. (She looked great though. She was wearing a cotton summer dress that went down to her mid thighs. When she got out she knew it was me that pushed her in because of the grin on my face, and she proceeded to take off her dress (I should add she had a bikini on underneath) and wrung it out over me. I couldn't have asked for anything better! I had to jump in the pool straight away to hide how aroused I was!)

The third girl was a few years later, and I didn't know her so well. We had been on a charity trek and was staying in a hotel at the end of the week, which is how long I had known her. She was leaning over the pool, to talk to someone in it, and we were all a bit drunk. The fact that she was wearing white jeans and sticking her arse in the air just in front of me, combined with someone else egging me on, meant I just couldn't resist. BIG MISTAKE! When she came out she was genuinely angry and upset, and I felt like a right c*nt. I knew immediately that I should never have done it. I think the fact she had previously showered and dressed for the evening made it much worse. Thankfully, I have never seen her since, and if I did, I hope I could be big enough to apologise.

In conclusion, I think if you know the girl involved well enough, or she is flirting with you, you can pretty much get away with it. However, it is a fine line, and if you are going to chuck someone in, you had better be sure of your relationship with the girl before you have a go!

In reply to Message (12407.1.1.1) Info Re: Re: yes

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Mon 27/09/04 04:40:26 GMT

I was talking about the dunk tank!

It would be way to dangerous to try to force someone to sit on the dunk seat, they have to be willing to do so!

As for pools and fountains, again from my experience, no again!  BUT, that is my experience, it could turn out very, very badly for others, so throwing random girls into pools is not something to be reccomended!

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (12407.1.1) Hello Re: yes

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@yahoo.com gy Mon 27/09/04 03:13:45 GMT

This doesn't apply to you Leon, but there have been other times when a girl got pushed in by a guy against her will and she would end up realy pissed off.  In a few of the clips that I've seen of your's, it looks like you have picked up a girl or two and tossed them into a pool (but usually, if the girl is a good friend of the dunker, she won't be pissed off at him)
In reply to Message (12407.1) Hello No!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Mon 27/09/04 02:18:23 GMT

No one can force anyone to be dunked, they have to do it of their own free will, so, if that's the case, how can they be annoyed at getting wet?

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (12407) Question To Leonmoomin

By Tom - ca Mon 27/09/04 00:41:53 GMT

Hi

any girls ever get a little pissed off after being dunked ? You probably have a lot of annecdotes.

thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]