MyWetloook

Message # 12394.1

Subject: Thumbs Up you lucky git [nt]

Date: Sun 26/09/04 07:46:14 GMT

Name: wetfraser gb

Email: stevefraser4@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (12394) Hello My great wet experience

By Amf - Ilove2getsoaked@yahoo.com us Sun 26/09/04 05:43:48 GMT

Many times in my life, I’ve just barely missed out on great wetlook opportunities by just not being in the right place at the right time.  Once I was walking along a creek popular with canoeists and I saw a canoe with a lovely middle eastern girl in the bow, long sleeve tight white sweater and nice slacks, and I wished I could see her wet.  Later a friend of mine told me he was at the same creek the same day by a log that gave canoeists trouble, and saw these very people hit the log and tip over.  I think he even helped the girl I saw climb out of the water.  Imagine that sight!  Oooh, it makes me hurt.  

Another time I was out late at night downtown on a hot summer night, look at the fountains wishing some girls would come along and cool off in them.  The next day, I found out that a girl I know and her friend did just that, right after I was there.  I saw both girls earlier that night, and they were dressed in jeans and sweaters.  Her friend, a busty wild girl, caught my attention right when she arrived by saying, “I have to get out of this bra!”  I guess it was itchy or too small or something, but she went into the other room and took it off.  So she was in tight jeans and a sweater with no bra.  My friend told me (with no idea what effect it would have on me) how they stuck their feet in the fountain after leaving the bars, and then she slid into it to wade, not knowing how deep it was.  I had been in that fountain before, and it was a good 3 feet deep, so she was intantly in up to her crotch.  Both of them played until they were soaked.  I wanted to kill myself when I heard.  

It seems like I’ve had more bad luck like that than good.  But the other night, my luck changed.  I was at the beach (to get soaking wet, of course).  I had dressed in really tight jeans and a t-shirt and sweater.  Walking around, I saw a couple very drunk girls playing on a swing.  I wished they would go in the water, as it was a warm night and the water here in Georgia is so warm.  I walked way down the beach, walked in slowly, rolled around in the surf, and had a nice orgasm in my jeans (there is nothing better than the surf, if you never tried it, you must; the water slapping against you, the gushing current as the water rushes back out, oooooh wee!)

Anyways, I walked back towards my car and came up to where the girls were and—you guessed it, they were in the water.  One had jeans and a t-shirt on, and one was in a white man’s shirt with a bra and panties.  The one in jeans tackled the other girl and both were all the way in and soaked to the skin.  They were both cute, early 20’s, drunk, and having a great time.  A guy was with them, but he didn’t seem to be too protective or anything.  I stopped close by and watched.  Finally, the one in jeans saw me and said, “Where are you from?”  I told her I had just moved here, and we chatted for a moment, when, to my astonishment, she said, “Why don’t you come down here and fall back in the water with me.”  

Was I hearing this right?  

I said, “Okay,” and stepped down the ridge of sand to the water’s edge.  She introduced herself and so did I.  Then she explained, drunkenly, how we had to do it: wade out, and then fall backwards right into the water.  She didn’t know I was already wet.  She asked me if I had anything on me that I didn’t want to get wet, and I said I didn’t care.  So we waded out.  When we were about thigh deep, we turned our backs to the wave.  

“You can hold my hand if you want to.”  I did.  

“Okay, ready?  One, two, THREE!”

We fell, and went all the way under, heads and all.  I came up sputtering and laughing, water gushing down me, soaked jeans sucked tight around my ass and fresh erection.  She looked glorious even in the dim light, t-shirt with no bra, tight jeans stuck to her all over.  

“That was great!” I said.  It was like a baptism.  She said it was like a welcome to Georgia.  I ended up drinking some beer with them, sitting on the lifeguard tower with the jeans girl talking (watching her climb up there ahead of me in those tight wet jeans was a highlight of my life) and having a great old time.  

The moral of the story:  be optimistic, friendly, confident.  Great wetlook thrills can happen to you if you just put yourself in the right position and right frame of mind.  Good luck to all of you.  I hope you all can experience it too.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]