WetlookPro

Message # 12357.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Thanks Nigel

Date: Thu 23/09/04 22:23:41 GMT

Name: Jay gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks Nigel, good idea and thanks for hosting this site for sooooo long, a lot of poeple appreciate it. :-)

Pink for the top of replying, hmmmmm lol

In reply to Message (12357) Note Preview mode for new messages

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Thu 23/09/04 20:42:09 GMT

Following several requests for a 'preview' when composing a new message, I've spend the last couple of days implementing it.

Because this was not considered when I first wrote the forum code, it took considerable time to re-write the code.

When you write a reply or a new message, as well as the Submit button, there is now a Preview button, which reloads the editing page, but with a preview of how the posted message will look.  The message can be edited, to correct spelling mistakes, broken links, incorrectly spicified images etc.

You can preview as many times as needed until the message is correct, then finally submit.

Once submitted the message cannot be edited, so use the preview if you are inserting images etc.

My time for running this forum, and the forum webspace and bandwidth are all supported by sales of Minx Movies videos.  So if you enjoy this forum, and want to support it, then if you have not already done so, please check out the website www.wetlook.com and buy a video Smokin

Please report any bugs with the preview directly to me, do not post them as messages here.

Nigel

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]