MyWetloook

Message # 12291.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: secrets out

Date: Tue 21/09/04 08:35:01 GMT

Name: wetimer gb

Email: isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I think there's an element of truth to that. The first couple of times I got in the bath fully clothed my wife didn't know about it all, and she found the spontonaeity of it exciting and fun. The problem is that now she does know, so if I try to "accidentally" wet her, she knows exactly what's up, and mostly, she's not up for it. The question exactly as you stated - how to make wetlook into something that is erotic for someone who doesn't currently have those feelings? If anyone can suggest anything, I'd be up for listening!
In reply to Message (12291.1.1) Hello Re: Re: secrets out

By jasper - uu Tue 21/09/04 01:40:13 GMT

Personally, I'm convinced that some women (our wives by the sound of it) actually do enjoy it but prefer to be put in a situation where wetlook is initiated as an accident or from playing around rather than being premeditated. Certainly my wife wouldn't agree voluntarily to wetlook fun, but she will drag me into the bathroom and let me tip her in the bath during a play fight for example.

Maybe it's just a social conditioning thing?

jasper

In reply to Message (12291.1) Hello Re: secrets out

By wetimer - isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk uu Mon 20/09/04 18:34:07 GMT

I am in a similar situation to you. My wife knows about wetlook, and she knows I like it. Perhaps she doesn't know quite how much, but she knows it turns me on. Unfortunately, we don't have a hot-tub or pool, but she has gone in the shower or bath for me a few times, and normally, when we have a bath, I am clothed, and she is not. She will go in clothed because it turns me on, and that turns her on too, but I know she doesn't like it per se. I guess we just have to keep on working on our wives, and hope they come round.

Cool about the Victoria's Secret though!

In reply to Message (12291) Happy secrets out

By soakingwet - us Mon 20/09/04 10:51:46 GMT

I have loved wet women for years since my teens.  I have gotten wet with several girlfriends and cherished the memories to this day.  I have been married for 11 years and have gotten my wife soaking wet in her clothes many times but until now it was always made to look unplanned and I never let her know about my fetish.  This summer we got a pool heater. The water is always at least 86 degrees.  After working out as few days a week, she was all sweaty and a convinced her to just go in in your t-shirt, bra and shorts instead of changing.  She took my advice but I knew she did not like swimming in her clothes even though she look great.  This has gone on all summer a few times a week.  Its been great but last week I took it to a new level.  She went to work from 5-9 PM.  She was dressed in a black tight top and blue jeans.  I planned my night.  I made mudslides and heated the pool to 90 degrees.  I then got dressed in an izod shirt and blue jeans and waded in the pool up to my waist.  When she came home she walked in the back yard and I said Hi sexy I made your favorite drink but you have to come in hear to get it.  I also told her that just so you dont feel strange I got dressed up in my jeans too.  She was impressed.  SHe walked down the ladder in the water slowly. We had our drinks and swam.  I confessed sort of to her.  I told her that she looked so sexy soaking wet.  She made my heart pound.  She melted.  I told her that the jeans made her look so sexy that we had to do this again.  She agreed and we did it 2 more times, each time in jeans and a victoria secret t-shirt and now for the end of the summer I planning a 3rd time with her dressed in her victoria secret pj's.  I cant wait for that one.  I still dont think she likes it but she is doing it for me.  I  thinks she likes me wet too but the question is how do I get her to want to get wet and really get into the erotic side of wet clothes.  If I could do that everything would be perfect.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.147 seconds to generate ]