Wetlook-Online

Message # 12291

Subject: Happy secrets out

Date: Mon 20/09/04 10:51:46 GMT

Name: soakingwet us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have loved wet women for years since my teens.  I have gotten wet with several girlfriends and cherished the memories to this day.  I have been married for 11 years and have gotten my wife soaking wet in her clothes many times but until now it was always made to look unplanned and I never let her know about my fetish.  This summer we got a pool heater. The water is always at least 86 degrees.  After working out as few days a week, she was all sweaty and a convinced her to just go in in your t-shirt, bra and shorts instead of changing.  She took my advice but I knew she did not like swimming in her clothes even though she look great.  This has gone on all summer a few times a week.  Its been great but last week I took it to a new level.  She went to work from 5-9 PM.  She was dressed in a black tight top and blue jeans.  I planned my night.  I made mudslides and heated the pool to 90 degrees.  I then got dressed in an izod shirt and blue jeans and waded in the pool up to my waist.  When she came home she walked in the back yard and I said Hi sexy I made your favorite drink but you have to come in hear to get it.  I also told her that just so you dont feel strange I got dressed up in my jeans too.  She was impressed.  SHe walked down the ladder in the water slowly. We had our drinks and swam.  I confessed sort of to her.  I told her that she looked so sexy soaking wet.  She made my heart pound.  She melted.  I told her that the jeans made her look so sexy that we had to do this again.  She agreed and we did it 2 more times, each time in jeans and a victoria secret t-shirt and now for the end of the summer I planning a 3rd time with her dressed in her victoria secret pj's.  I cant wait for that one.  I still dont think she likes it but she is doing it for me.  I  thinks she likes me wet too but the question is how do I get her to want to get wet and really get into the erotic side of wet clothes.  If I could do that everything would be perfect.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]