minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 02:21:10 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 12245.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: I love a challenge but!

Date: Sat 18/09/04 02:44:05 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks Leon....those pics are very nice. FYI...I have the movie/scene for the first pic in your list...that film is basically a re-make of a film cliche that has been made and re-made numerous times i.e. rich snotty girl...stranded on an island with obnoxious guy...i.e. numerous films have done this...raquel welch, loni anderson, anne heche/harrison ford, the original "Swept Away" in 1975 and the recent bomb remake that Madonna did.

Are Indians bored with wetlook....maybe  if we all lived on a planet where girls bathed in their clothes all the time...and swimsuits were a rarity...none of us would be interested in wet clothing either...we would all be swimsuit fans.

The Indian continent proves that theory...i.e. they are one sixth of the earth's population....but are one sixth of the known wetlook fans "Indians"....NO.....in fact...I have been dealing with wetlook fans for 15 years...and I have yet ever met one single person from India who was a wetlook fan. They have the largest movie industry in the world...producing over 800 films each year..and wetlook is present is almost every film....yet nobody from India has ever come forward to admit being a wetlook fan...go figure.

So why....do Indian film makers put so much wetlook in their movies...where there are no known wetlook fans who are Indians. I have a theory on that....i.e. the reason wet clothing is used so much in Indian films...is not because anybody there is actually interested in wet clothing

per se....it is because wet clothing is merely a "device" that producers can use....to circumvent the strict censorship laws in India that do not allow explicit nudity...and the wet clothing is a device that allows the movie makers to portray the shapely aspects of the girls bodies (i.e. the cling effect of the clothes...and some limited see thru aspects) and so wet clothing is not what Indians are really interested in...it is what's UNDERNEATH that clothing...i.e. the shape of the girls body...that they are interested in.

Indians use wet clothing in the same way the ladies of the French Court did in the 17th century...and also the ancient Greeks and Romans did this too....i.e. wetting the clothing in order to tease men...without having to be nude.

So...I don't think Indians have gotten bored with wetlook cos they see so much of it in their society. My theory is...they were never interested in wet clothing in the first place....they are only interested in what wet clothing does to the body....i.e. clings to it or goes see thru...and therefore...they are only interested in "the body"...not the garments.

To prove my theory....you can find thousands of fetish sites in Europe, Asia and America that are devoted to "garments"...i.e. shoe fetish sites, boots, jeans, stockings etc etc....and in Japan and the UK...loads of sites devoted to "costume play" (i.e. uniforms etc)... but you will not find any fetish sites from India that are devoted to garments or attire.

I guess Elton John said it best...i.e. "Sari seems to be the hardest word"...ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (12245.1.1.1.1) Pictures I love a challenge but!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Fri 17/09/04 17:12:47 GMT

I have to say, i think there are a few images out there.

But, I think the main problem is that they are bloody hard to find!  Strange considering that India used to be an English colony and a lot of indians speak English?

Here's what I found!

Given the statistics, I think perhaps India has a lot of catching up to do in respect of the internet, but, with the massive growing industry of outsourced labour going on, the high tech industry over there is growing.  Perhaps in the next few years the amount of quality wetlook material coming from there will grow.  I am sure there are many, many indian wetlook fans, perhaps a few may join us and be able to share their stuff?  Then again with all the wetlook in Indian movies, perhaps they're bored with it?

leonmoomin Confused

In reply to Message (12245.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Indan wet sequence

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 17/09/04 14:39:06 GMT

Not so...I just went there 5 mins ago and everything I said about indian masala is still true...

1) the site tries to install spyware on your pc when you enter their pages

2) NONE of the pics on the site are full size pics...and they are all very low quality...and

3) Every darn picture has the words INDIANMASALA pasted right thru the middle of each pic.

There is not one single full sized pic on that site that is decent quality and has not been ruined by wordings running thru the middle of the pic.

As I said before...the stats are...6 billion people on this planet, and one billion of them are Indians. There are at least 500 million people using the internet worldwide, and yet there is are no sites that exist that show full size Indian idols in the same way you can finds hundreds of idol sites from Japan and numerous galleries sites from many other countries too.

What is it with Indian webmasters...i.e. why do they scan pics in such low quality....cos I have travelled to that part of the world and there are hundreds of movie starlet idol magazines published each week in that part of the world...yet nobody over there scans pics at a decent quality for the net.

I can only conclude that bandwidth must be too expensive in that part of the world for them to want to show media at a decent quality.

As for the AVIs and vidcaps...JW and I have a few from our own collections made from Indian movies shown on satellite. Thats another enigma with Indian movies...i.e. for 20 years they have been producing videos (I used to belong to several Indian video rental clubs and rent many of them each week) and the quality of their videos were just appalling. Even if you bought an authorized video (not a bootleg) it still looked terrible quality.

The Indian movie industry is now FINALLY releasing high quality versions of their films on DVD....I ordered some Indian DVDs recently (shipped to the USA from Bombay in only 5 days...great service) and the quality was superb....just like a technicolor film print...very sharp....much better than the 7 Indian satellite channels we get on the dish systems...cos those are broadcast at a low bit rate and rather pixelated to watch.

Hopefully one day somebody will find an Indian site with decent sized pics that do NOT have wordings plastered thru the middle of the pics.

MK

In reply to Message (12245.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Indan wet sequence

By Sopping - katakai@verizon.net um Fri 17/09/04 12:03:48 GMT

Not completely so. India Massala's "wet Gallery has some fullsize shots from time to time, but a lot are poor quality. CineIndia...that is where I found popup hell...had some good ones...but very few.

All I can observe is that the captures nowadays seem to be of higher quality that those a few years back.

And I still want to know where those great .avi s used to come from that used to be posted. I can't find any worth a hoot, but I have archieves of some great ones a year or two back.

In reply to Message (12245.1) Hello Re: Indan wet sequence

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 17/09/04 02:03:35 GMT

Make sure you have all your spyware/adware software installed when you visit these Indian sites. The last time I visited them I had all kinds of parasitic adware infecting my pc. The worst site for infecting my pc was the indianmasala site.

As I debated before...Indian websites are an enigma to me...i.e. one billion Indians on this planet...and not ONE single Indian site in the entire world that anybody has created that shows FULL SIZE pics. Kerry Tiller can find hundreds of full sized Japanese idol pics each week...yet none of us can find any Indian site so far that has full size pics. Their pics are always tiny and low quality.

What up with them. The Indian movie industry is the largest in the world...i.e. producing over 800 new movies every year, and wetlook is a "cliche" (a metaphor for foreplay) in almost every single film....so we have the largest film industry in the world and one billion indians...and not one single site on the net has been created that shows full sized images....every Indian site I visit only has tiny vidcaps or very low quality small sized grainy stills that have a banner stamped right thru the middle of the pic (as if this needs to protected...cos who in their right mind wants to save a low quality pic anyway...so why bother to watermark a pic that is crappy anyway...ha ha).

very strange.

mk

In reply to Message (12245) Hello Indan wet sequence

By Sopping - katakai@verizon.net um Thu 16/09/04 22:39:57 GMT

An attractive girl, wearing tanktop and khaki shorts joins her boyfriend in the water in this Indian sequence. Good stuff starts on page 6, murky underwater on page 7 and a lesser and confusing wetlook episode on page 8. Film caps, not of the highest quality.

http://www.masalanetwork.com/index.php?dir=nightwatcher/nenu&page=6

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]