minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 11:00:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 1223.2.1.1.1.1.3.1.1

Subject: Great Preferences (and compliments and THANKS!)

Date: Mon 09/12/02 16:58:26 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email: FntnFrolic@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Leon,

You're right, every one has their own preferences, and there's nothing wrong with that.  Personally, I simply LOVE your candid fountain pics.  Danni in the tub is great, but given my choice I'd pick the fountain candids every time.  Why?  For me its the very nature of "candid".  The women did not dress and plan to get wet.  They did not set out to get wet, they didn't pick their attire with that thought in mind.  They went out for the evening, dressed nicely, and *spontaneously* and willingly ended up playing and soaking themselves in the fountains.  That spontaneity, the playful and slightly naughty attitude of not caring WHAT they are wearing, coupled with their obvious fun and joy, is what makes it for me.  In my opinion, you couldn't do much better than those - and the fact that you first coax them in, and then film them - well, as MK has said, YOU are *the* best at that!  Keep up the wonderful work, and THANKS!

-FF-

In reply to Message (1223.2.1.1.1.1.3.1) Question OK, but!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Mon 09/12/02 05:34:46 GMT

I have produced and published a huge amount of pictures, actually in the 1000's figure!

I know that some of my candid video captures are sometimes badly lit and blurry, that is the nature of candid, you don't know that it is going to happen, so getting the lighting right etc, can be a bit of a problem, also I do most of my candid stuff at night, which creates more picture problems.

You wrote:

"Most pics (videos) I've seen so far contained one or more of the following: mostly white shirts/blouses, skirts, back views, (shoes?),...  Or, if looking promising and containig nice outfits, they were very poorly lit and/or blurry :("

I am going to have to take that apart bit by bit and answer your critisism.

"mostly white shirts/blouses, skirts,"  Skirts yes, but white shirts/blouses?  I have taken pictures of lots of coloures of shirts and tops, I have taken picture of dresses, I have even taken pictures of jeans and trousers, not many, but I have!

"back views"  Hmmm, very confusing statement this one?  Most of my pictures are frontal shots, I take perhaps one or two back shots?

"shoes?"  I am not a shoe fetishist and do not in any way concentrate on shoes!  I will include perhaps a couple of shoe close ups because I have been asked to!

"Or, if looking promising and containig nice outfits, they were very poorly lit and/or blurry"  Well, I think that statement answers my question more acuratly!  "If looking promising and containing nice outfits" What is your preference?  You see a nice outfit is different for a lot of people here and therefore I don't do a lot of jeans or trousers pictures.  But I have done them.  To say that ALL my pictures are badly lit or blurry, I strongly dissagree!

You see, what you said was, "I don't like them"!  Meaning you don't like ANY of my pictures!  I know that from your opinion you were attacking an injustice of someone saying that people have to like my pictures or they were stupid, but I did not say it, and your statement attacked me, not the poster!

I was just wondering and I am not attacking you here, just answering critisism.

Why not tell me what you do like and then I will be able to see if I have produced anything like it?

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (1223.2.1.1.1.1.3) Bad Eyes Re: This is getting interesting!

By WF - de Mon 09/12/02 03:46:23 GMT

I don't really know... I just don't get anything from looking at your pics or videos. I must admit I didn't even look at the last few sets of pics you posted, as I did not like what I've seen before and did not expect anything more interesting... maybe I just missed the better ones.

Most pics (videos) I've seen so far contained one or more of the following: mostly white shirts/blouses, skirts, back views, (shoes?),...  Or, if looking promising and containig nice outfits, they were very poorly lit and/or blurry :(

The above list contains almost everything I really dislike, so... :)

Anyway, didn't want to sound harsh or something. I just can't stand this "I like it, so either you're an idiot or you just HAVE to like it too" style.

I know, it's not allowed to criticize anyone in this forum, so normally I just shut up and keep it to myself. But in this case, I just *had* to write something like this...

I hope you got my point, my English is a little bit rusty.. :)

In reply to Message (1223.2.1.1.1.1) Happy This is getting interesting!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Sun 08/12/02 02:21:06 GMT

Please do tell me, what am I doing wrong in your opinion.  Dispite the rather blunt wording of your post.

I do like to try to do things right, I think I do manage to cover a lot of tastes now, what is yours and how do my pictures not meet your standards?

Just wondering, feel free to be as harsh as you want.

leonmoomin Question

In reply to Message (1223.2.1.1.1) Oooh why?????

By wanna_get_wet - gb Sun 08/12/02 01:59:41 GMT

each tape has its good points and each pic is just as good as any other

what reson do you have not to like them?

wanna_be_wet Confused Confused

In reply to Message (1223.2.1.1) Hello That's like always a matter of taste.. I don't like them [nt]

By WF - uu Sun 08/12/02 01:56:21 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (1223.2.1) Bouncing his tapes/pics/websites/models are the best ever!!!!! [nt]

By wanna_get_wet - gb Sun 08/12/02 01:45:42 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (1223.2) Angry no way leonmoomin will always rule!!! [nt]

By wanna_get_wet - gb Sun 08/12/02 01:42:02 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (1223) Hello No. MK is the King [nt]

By Perca - per.perca@telia.com se Sun 08/12/02 01:26:25 GMT

(no text)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]