Wetlook-Online

Message # 12214.3

Subject: Hello My only concern would be kids being teased by their friends

Date: Fri 17/09/04 03:16:04 GMT

Name: John gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I once heard a radio poll done where children with “embarrassing parents” were asked to call or text in with what their parents did that caused them most embarrassment.  High up on list, possibly at the top, were children of parents who practiced naturism/nudism.  One teenager was interviewed on air, described how she and her family were featured in the nude in a magazine article when she was 11.  When her school friends spotted the article, they teased her endlessly about it.

It would be awful if a child received similar treatment because he/she and his/her family were seen doing clothed swimming or similar; so how wet clothing activity may need to be handled with some sensitivity to prevent this.

In reply to Message (12214) Hello Swimming clothed around kids and family

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Wed 15/09/04 01:07:52 GMT

klm4748 brought up an interesting issue in the message posted below (message # 12210 - "to tdouty") regarding how to treat the subject of swimming in clothes around children.  I'd like to see others opinions regarding this matter and post their thoughts with that thread.  Thanks.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]