WetlookPro

Message # 12210.1.2

Subject: Hello Family Wetlook

Date: Wed 15/09/04 23:49:03 GMT

Name: Drdamp gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Swimming clothed with the family should be OK and fun.I think many of us are from the era when getting clothes wet was forbidden, mainly because it created more work for mum, especially in the days before automatic washing machines. My own mother washed clothes in what we call a "twin tub" in the UK up until 1986. She spent a whole day stood over the machine, so too muck your clothes up was a heinous crime! I also think that many of us are acutely aware of the sexual connotation of our wetlook desire, and if children are seen in the vicinity of wetlook activity then it's improper. However for the age group of the children in the family mentioned I doubt very much they are of an age to associate clothed wet fun with a fetish activity. In my own case I've liked "wetlook" from being very young, but the sexual aspect of it didn't come to light till I was 13 years old. It seems the kids have lived with "wetlook" all their lives, and it is only a daft and fun activity. From our points of view, we see it differently, only because we "know" about wetlook, and that we have often hidden it from friends and family for years, and in many instances never revealed it. When you think about how much candid wetlook there is out there, i.e folk pushing friends etc. into water, wetlook happens most often as a prank situation, rather than a sexual one. When we see something that is a turn on for us, it isn't always the same thing that floats other peoples boats. When children grow into their teenage years and sexual awareness develops, then the difference between being thrown into the pool clothed for a prank, and then moving on to getting into the pool specifically for the "rush" it gives, and the liking of it,is a completely different thing.An example might be waterproof clothing made of nylon.It is made for protection against the elements, and has no sexual attraction for the bulk of people that wear it, however there are some folk who no doubt think nylon rainwear is the Holy Grail of fetish wear, and would swoon just hearing the nylon rustle. Does that mean you wouldn't let your kids wear a nylon waterproof jacket? It can only be percieved as sexual garb by those who are turned on by it. It's all down to perception at the end of the day, and we all percieve things differently. The kids in the family mentioned might develop a liking for wetlook as they grow up, but then again get to a certain age and never get their clothes wet ever again.As long as they have a great childhood and have happy memories of the daft times they had throwing each other into the pool and swimming clothed, why worry about it. When they get much older and learn about wetlook as a fetish, I would imagine if they understand what it's all about, they'll just think that their parents were a bit saucy, and what's wrong with that. We all like a bit of spice in life don't we.In the meantime enjoy the water whilst you can.
In reply to Message (12210.1) Talking Re: to tdouty

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Tue 14/09/04 23:51:23 GMT

This brings up an interesting topic and I'm curious to see what others think.  The kids you see are her children.  I block their faces out in the pictures and don't post ones where I can't.  They range in age from 3 to 12 (5 of them).  She has always gotten wet around them ... be it watering the garden and the mood hits her and she soaks herself or going down a slip-n-slide in what she has on, or going out in a downpour to play with them in the rain.  They are well aware of her love of water and gooey substances and are totally comfortable by it.  We let them swim in their cloths if they want.  If it's spontaneous, many times we'll all just jump in; other times they'll wear swimsuits.  Sometimes we do as well, but rarely because we usually don't plan on swimming, but just jump in on a whim.  Now, I have 2 children in their late teens from a previous marriage of 19 years.  I never swam around them in my clothes because their mom had no desire and I felt weird about it.  Since I've been with Jennifer, my daughter has been around when we swim in our clothes and she's beginning to get used to it and has even gotten in the pool in her clothes and now swims with us when we're in the pool and it's usually a family thing.  We swim and play in the pool just as we would in swimsuits and nobody really thinks much of it.  My son has seen it a few times and doesn't really say much.  Usually when he's around it's more of one of us tossing the other one in, but he has shown up when we're already in the pool and doesn't say anything about it.

I mentioned other gooey substances .. one day at the dinner table, Jennifer's daughter asked if butter might be good for hair since we regularly put mayonaise and other substances in Jennifer's hair for nourishment.  Well, this is all it took for Jennifer to put a gob in my hair and I returneed the favor.  The kids thought it was funny.  Dinner was almost over so we started to clear the table and then disappeared to upstairs .. with the butter container.  

So to sum it up, her kids are used to having fun in wet clothes and are totally comfortable with it, including doing it themselves.  I really don't see anything at all wrong with it because it's totally harmless fun and doesn't hurt anyone or anything .. it's just fun to do.  What are other's thoughts?

In reply to Message (12210) Hello to tdouty

By klm4748 - uu Tue 14/09/04 19:54:07 GMT

I noticed in the 'Fun with the pool cover' a couple of kids around in swimsuits. Are they yours? I'm just curious how one might handle the clothed-swimming issue with one's own kids. Like, is there any worry about them telling their friends that their parents swim with their clothes on? I can't imagine forbidding them to swim clothed; but on the other hand, if they're going to be in the background of pictures posted here, clothed may not be a good idea. What are your thoughts? (I've often wondered what I'd tell my kids, should I ever have any.)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]