WetlookPro

Message # 12210.1

Subject: Talking Re: to tdouty

Date: Tue 14/09/04 23:51:23 GMT

Name: tdouty us

Email: tdouty@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This brings up an interesting topic and I'm curious to see what others think.  The kids you see are her children.  I block their faces out in the pictures and don't post ones where I can't.  They range in age from 3 to 12 (5 of them).  She has always gotten wet around them ... be it watering the garden and the mood hits her and she soaks herself or going down a slip-n-slide in what she has on, or going out in a downpour to play with them in the rain.  They are well aware of her love of water and gooey substances and are totally comfortable by it.  We let them swim in their cloths if they want.  If it's spontaneous, many times we'll all just jump in; other times they'll wear swimsuits.  Sometimes we do as well, but rarely because we usually don't plan on swimming, but just jump in on a whim.  Now, I have 2 children in their late teens from a previous marriage of 19 years.  I never swam around them in my clothes because their mom had no desire and I felt weird about it.  Since I've been with Jennifer, my daughter has been around when we swim in our clothes and she's beginning to get used to it and has even gotten in the pool in her clothes and now swims with us when we're in the pool and it's usually a family thing.  We swim and play in the pool just as we would in swimsuits and nobody really thinks much of it.  My son has seen it a few times and doesn't really say much.  Usually when he's around it's more of one of us tossing the other one in, but he has shown up when we're already in the pool and doesn't say anything about it.

I mentioned other gooey substances .. one day at the dinner table, Jennifer's daughter asked if butter might be good for hair since we regularly put mayonaise and other substances in Jennifer's hair for nourishment.  Well, this is all it took for Jennifer to put a gob in my hair and I returneed the favor.  The kids thought it was funny.  Dinner was almost over so we started to clear the table and then disappeared to upstairs .. with the butter container.  

So to sum it up, her kids are used to having fun in wet clothes and are totally comfortable with it, including doing it themselves.  I really don't see anything at all wrong with it because it's totally harmless fun and doesn't hurt anyone or anything .. it's just fun to do.  What are other's thoughts?

In reply to Message (12210) Hello to tdouty

By klm4748 - uu Tue 14/09/04 19:54:07 GMT

I noticed in the 'Fun with the pool cover' a couple of kids around in swimsuits. Are they yours? I'm just curious how one might handle the clothed-swimming issue with one's own kids. Like, is there any worry about them telling their friends that their parents swim with their clothes on? I can't imagine forbidding them to swim clothed; but on the other hand, if they're going to be in the background of pictures posted here, clothed may not be a good idea. What are your thoughts? (I've often wondered what I'd tell my kids, should I ever have any.)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]