WetlookPro

Message # 12197.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Victorian Wetlook

Date: Thu 16/09/04 07:41:50 GMT

Name: Lord Sopping us

Email: Victorian_Lord@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thank's wettiger, I have a few period pics I have run across such as a trio of 1906 era ladies in nice white dresses swimming around an overturned sailboat they were on, and a photo in our family albums of a female ancestor in mid leap off a dock while still fully dressed in a long skirt and white blouse taken about 1903. According to my grandmother, the lady in question was my great Aunt, and she had been dared to jump in fully clothed by her brothers who are seen in the photo swimming at the base of the dock in period swimsuits. There is another lady in the photo, supposedly my Aunt's freind, fully clothed in the water, her skirts billowed about her waist, but whether she went in by her own initiative, or was "Helped" is lost to time.

I read someplace that someone actually took photos of Teddy Roosevelt's daughter Alice after she went fully clothed into a shipboard pool during a 1905 diplomatic visit to the orient, and would love to find them if this was true. As for modern woman in period dress, you're probably right, and I'll start checking to see if anyone has stills from old movies and Television shows.

In reply to Message (12197.2) Links Re: Victorian Wetlook

By Wet Tiger - gb Tue 14/09/04 17:26:54 GMT

The basic problem with victorian wetlook is that very few cameras where out there to record the event.  I am sure that it happened though.  Two sites may get close:

http://www.vintagelovelies.com/

and of course:

http://vintagewet.grayhost.net

Otherwise you just have to rely on newer work done with the lady's dressed in victorian clothing.

In reply to Message (12197) Hello Victorian Wetlook

By Lord Sopping - Victorian_Lord@hotmail.com us Tue 14/09/04 07:55:18 GMT

Anyone know of some good sites where you can find pictures of women getting wet in Victorian or other period costume?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]