MyWetloook

Message # 1213.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: No Subject

Date: Sun 08/12/02 00:59:17 GMT

Name: Larry us

Email: larry7389@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I don't do anything......I'll just start chatting with someone and sooner or later the conversation will come around to my profile....but sometimes I have to direct it there.
In reply to Message (1213.1) Confused Re: No Subject

By wannabewet - uu Sat 07/12/02 15:09:07 GMT

Hi Larry - I have tried to use the AOL chat with no success - can you tell me how you approach this?  Do you start your own chat or do you go into an existing discussion?  Which category is best for bringing up the subject.

Thanks, and stay wet,

wbw

In reply to Message (1213) Hello No Subject

By Larry - larry7389@aol.com us Sat 07/12/02 07:08:03 GMT

For all of you out there that are afraid of what might happen when telling that special lady about swimming all dressed......I have been chatting on AOL a lot and this is taken from my profile:

Looking for special ladies that like to swim in all their clothes....swimming fully clothed in a moonlit quiet lake with that special lady.....undressing in the shower.....a fully clothed romantic hot tub adventure  IM if intersted and this describes you

Personal Quote: Let's get all dressed up and go swimming.....If you swim in a bathing suit you have to change twice....If you swim in your clothes, you only have to change once!

I have gotten some very interesting reactions, even met a couple.  Most think it's not that wierd!!

Good Luck

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]