Wetlook-Online

Message # 12107.1

Subject: Thumbs Down Re: tip for those who can see French tv channels

Date: Thu 09/09/04 10:18:52 GMT

Name: AL'eau fr

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi MK,

First of all, the BIGDil is ... gone :-(

They was a pool only the 2 or 3 last year, before, it was only a dry game.

About french TV : most of wet game disapear :-(

* Interville : player now wore bathing suite like costume,

* Quelle galere : only aired one saison (but it was the most wanderfull wet game I ever see),

* Big Dil : gone. I never tapped it because of leak of time :-( And most of wet player are male or they wore wetsuite. Only the last year was wanderfull.

But, the worst point is : french TV is now BORRING ! I haven't saw anything on TV last month but some series. On private chanel, only bulshit, US braindamaged series, and everything full of advertisment :-(

* TF1 aires mainly craps, and now games are totaly stupid.

* M6 aires only US shit :-(  [ I wander how this channel can work if US compagnies stop to sell series. And they only bye worst ones ].

Public channel : some interesting stuffs (scientist, educational, ...) and already 100 time seen film. But nothing wet.

So, most of the time my girlfriend and I spent in front of our TV is for watching DVD ...

In reply to Message (12107) Hello tip for those who can see French tv channels

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 09/09/04 09:12:10 GMT

If you can receive that show LE BIG DIL try to save more of the scenes from this long running French tv gameshow. We know that this show has been on the air for more than 7 years so far...and only a small handful of the wetlook scenes have been captured (thanks to collectors like WIR and others).

I just received a new tape today from a friend in Belgium , and he included a great scene from a recent Le Big Dil show where 2 can-can girls in can-can dresses go in the pool...very nice. I wonder how many other scenes we have missed from this series.

I wonder if those of you in the UK who have satellite dishes can get the French tv channels...cos nobody in France seems interested in collecting wetlook tv scenes (I always get my French tv scenes from my buddies in Belgium, Holland and Italy...I wonder why so few folks from France are interested in wetlook tv...I guess they can see all they need to see by just visiting those great fountains they have in Paris).

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]