Message # 12091

Subject: Hello Now that's interesting

Date: Wed 08/09/04 11:04:14 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Website: http://tbssuperstation.com/stories/story/0,,34036,00.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Seems that Gilligan's Island creator Sherwood Schwartz is co-producing a new reality (what else?) version called "The Real Gilligan's Island", to premiere in late November on TBS. The contestants will have the identities of the original cast members (millionaire and his wife, etc.) and be put "in situations from the original series as they compete to be rescued". Wonder if they'll do the sinking life raft bit (clothed) from one of the early episodes. If they do it at all, the women will probably be wearing bikinis or some BS like that. Read Bob Denver's opinion of it here:

http://www.indystar.com/articles/3/176737-1063-062.html

I'm not optimistic that this will be a source of any meaningful wetlook (although I could be wrong). Seems to me it's just another reality series, this time trying to play off the Gilligan's Island name. In no case can it live up to the cult status of the original. One big difference this time around is there'll be hidden cameras in the huts, so now we'll know what Gilligan and Mary Ann are REALLY doing in those huts.

Bad Eyes

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]