minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 10:54:06 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 12070.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: What are the best clothes to get wet or messy in?

Date: Wed 08/09/04 00:20:54 GMT

Name: Armin de

Email: armin.freimark@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Big Ballgowns, Standard Dancing dresses and similar!!
In reply to Message (12070.1) Hello Re: What are the best clothes to get wet or messy in?

By Anonymous - uu Tue 07/09/04 11:58:58 GMT

As a guy, I would say my favorite things to get wet (and muddy.. if that means messy) are:

Lei jeans, mudd jeans, paris blues jeans, a/e outfitters jeans and all other Ultra low rise jeans. (all size 11)and usually with somthing nice underneeth from victoria's secret.  Yes thats right they are all girls jeans as they are without a doubt the sexiest, softest and by far the best to get wet as they do indeed cling to you... Also i get many many compliments from women on my choices of jeans... For guys clothes i almost always wear 501's.. accept no substitutes.. :-) I would love to hear any comments/thoughts from any girls out there about my choice of jeans to get wet in.. :-)

In reply to Message (12070) Hello What are the best clothes to get wet or messy in?

By Tails Adventures 2040! - tails-adventures-2040@tails-adventures-2040.net gb Tue 07/09/04 11:19:32 GMT

I have been interested in the subject of wetlook and it's messy counterpart since the age of seven when I accepted a dare to lie in a puddle of water in a street and soak my clothes.

Since then at the age of 29 the pleasure of wet & messy clothing still excites me and I am looking for some suggestions on types of clothes to get wet and messy in.

So far I have gotten wet mostly tracksuit tops/pants, t-shirts, socks/pants and one winter jacket.

Suggestions if you can provide any are welcomed!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]