Wetlook-Online

Message # 12054.3.1

Subject: Drink Me He's to ornery to let a lil' old hurricane get him down [nt]

Date: Mon 06/09/04 11:01:09 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (12054.3) Hello Re: off topic - tks for all the emails

By Sopping - katakai@verizon.net um Mon 06/09/04 04:30:18 GMT

Congrats on:

a. Survival,and

b. Attitude!

S:

In reply to Message (12054) Hello off topic - tks for all the emails

By mk - us Mon 06/09/04 03:33:47 GMT

Hi folks - tks for all the emails.

My favorite Elton John song right now is "I'm Still Standing - yeah yeah yeah" (as opposed to Michael Jackson's favorite - "Don't Let the Son Go Down on Me").

Lots of damage in our area, but my house fared very well. Good job I drained 18 inches off my pool the day before...cos the pool was overflowing to the patio the next day. We are under martial law at this time...i.e. dawn to dusk curfew with the National Guard patrolling the streets...so you cannot leave your home after 8pm or you can be arrested. We were luckier than most folks, cos some are standing in lines for 5 hours to get water and food....and our power has now been restored (and our servers are now back online as well). We do not have broadband back, so I am typing this on my wife's laptop via dial up.

The irony is...many people are now complaining cos they are stuck at home and cannot go anywhere cos of the curfews and no gasoline available....and being stuck at home for a week is no hardship for me...cos anybody who does video editing knows this...you can easily spend 7-10 days without leaving your house if you do video editing work...thats no big deal at all. Sometimes I don't leave my house for 2 weeks at a time...so long as you have power...you can easily keep yourself busy at home on the pc.

Problem is...this is not over yet...cos nobody can take down their hurricane shutters or plywood yet....cos now we have Hurricane Ivan brewing in the Atlantic...and scheduled to be heading our way in 5 days.

All I can say is...to heck with this weather...I am just gonna get a LOT of video editing done in the next few days.

Some people ignore the storms by throwing hurricane parties...my partner and I...have a video editing party...i.e. we just get a generator in and edit videos until the house falls down....ha ha.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]