minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 07:18:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 1204.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: How wide is the pipeline?

Date: Sat 07/12/02 10:26:47 GMT

Name: Graham (UK) gb

Email: gswet2002@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
We can provide as much bandwidth and disk space as you need. The bandwidth is by the month, not divided up and allocated by the day or hour (as some providers do). If you want to use it all in one day, that's no problem and you can buy additional. We will not cut you off when you go over the limits you've purchased :-). 2Gb a week (around 8-10Gb a month) is a breeze. Drop me or Ray (ray_diaz1@yahoo.com) an email for pricing if you're interested or have more questions.

(Don't use my "lisabubbles.org" mail address for now, as the domain is being migrated over to the new server at the moment and might be unreliable)

Graham

In reply to Message (1204.1.1.1) Question How wide is the pipeline?

By Walt - us Sat 07/12/02 10:12:27 GMT

I rent space on a server farm & the pipeline size sometimes bites me in the rump! I frequently do a couple of gig per week. It's amazing how many people share the same interests!! (I'm into abused women's shoes and Wetlook)

In reply to Message (1204.1.1) Square Re: Ray, what does web hosting cost?

By Ray - ray_diaz1@yahoo.com uu Fri 06/12/02 16:28:36 GMT

Well, owning an ISP (Internet Service Provider)has it's benefits, but to keep Julie's identity anonymous, I have been hosting WFS on a variety of other web hosting servers and I have paid $15 to $30 per month for hosting.  Graham (UK) and I have finally had it with the incompetant ISP's and have purchased our own co-located server. So right now my cost has gone to over $100 a month, but should drop down back to $15 a month as soon as we sell more space on our server.  We will be announcing soon availablity of services for other wetlook producers who are fed up with bandwidth problems.

But that being said, most of the cost is in time, it takes a great amount of time to create and maintain quality website. Cameras are expensive! Zigzag recently has had a $300 repair on his camera due to salt air corrosion and I lost a Sony Hi-8 camera to the salt water a few years ago. Cummulative I have spent over $4000 on cameras and the result is over 40,000 pictures and close to a hundred hours of digital video. Once we get settled in to our new server, we will be offering photo sets for sale once again.

Thanks for you comment and positive feedback is always appreciated and Julie in particular is much more excited to do photo shoots after she has read an affirmative comment e-mailed or posted on one of the forums.

In reply to Message (1204.1) Talking Ray, what does web hosting cost?

By Red Johnson - us Fri 06/12/02 15:55:32 GMT

Ray,  hope you don't mind sharing the monthly cost of web hosting.  I know that you and Julie have been very generous over the last few years.  If this is essentially a money-losing hobby - how much are we talking about?

Curious minds want to know!  BTW - you are still one lucky son of a gun!

In reply to Message (1204) Hello WFS is moving this weekend

By Ray - ray_diaz1@yahoo.com uu Fri 06/12/02 13:54:23 GMT

We will be moving the WFS web site to new servers over the weekend.  I am not sure if I will be moving the pictures and posts from the previous server, so if there are any pics you want to get off the WFS forum...do it now! :-)

Ray

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]