Wetlook-Online

Message # 1202.2.1.1.1.2.1.1.1.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Tell her

Date: Wed 11/12/02 00:08:04 GMT

Name: Christie us

Email: wetshoes@mail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Good idea.  you might want to ask her to come over to you, then rub her breasts a little and kiss her ... she may forget about her t-shirt and step in the shower with you.

Christie

In reply to Message (1202.2.1.1.1.2.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Tell her

By cartman - uu Sun 08/12/02 09:09:12 GMT

I have considerd just joining her in the bath or shower without taking of my t-shirt and seeing her reaction.

I have also thought about stopping her in the bathroom in the morning. When I am in the shower and she comes in and starts stripping off she usually takes her pajama bottoms of then starts to take of her t-shirt. I thought about telling her "stop and keep that t-shirt on, it would look very sexy wet on you".

In reply to Message (1202.2.1.1.1.2.1.1.1) Exclamation Tell her

By Christie - wetshoes@mail.com us Sat 07/12/02 13:00:07 GMT

Go ahead and tell her.  Lots of my friends are not into wet clothes, but they'll think nothing of walking in the rain w/o an umbrella and getting wet.  Women are often much more likely to get wet than guys, although I know of some that would need a nudge, as do we all.  It sounds like she won't think you're wierd, and she might find some excitement in it.  Get her to wade in water and get her shoes & cuffs wet.  Other wetting adventures can follow that.

Let us know how it goes!

Christie

In reply to Message (1202.2.1.1.1.2.1.1) Hello Re; I still need a female view so I am sure. [nt]

By cartman - uu Sat 07/12/02 11:35:59 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (1202.2.1.1.1.2.1) Thumbs Up Ummm, I think she's trying to tell you something! And...

By Getwet - us Sat 07/12/02 11:33:24 GMT

she might just already know about you likes. Maybe her way of letting you know that she knows. Diffinately hints going on there from what it sounds like. Are, she just might like it herself. Maybe she does and worried what you might think. Sounds like if she's said that she hinting around to you.  
In reply to Message (1202.2.1.1.1.2) Hello Re: Re: I need a female view on this.

By cartman - uu Sat 07/12/02 11:23:13 GMT

The only incling I have on how she might react is from a few monthes ago. We saw an army asault course whilst we where out for a drive and she told me how she had done one whilst she was at school. She told me she did the water tunnel where you swim under water between two pools. She said it was great fun. Also when she sees poeple on tv having a water fight or getting gunged she says 'that looks ace'.

Is she trying to lell me something.

In reply to Message (1202.2.1.1.1) Hello Re: I need a female view on this.

By cartman - uu Sat 07/12/02 10:38:37 GMT

You have all just about convinced me to tell her. But what I really need is a female view on this. I want to know what women think of wet t-shirts, the look the feel and the role in foreplay etc. I would like to know, from a women, how they would react to being told their boyfriend likes the look of wet t-shirts on women and on how they feel on his skin.

In reply to Message (1202.2.1.1) Thumbs Down You've been with her 8 years....

By Getwet - uu Sat 07/12/02 10:28:32 GMT

and can't tell her something simple like this!? Afraid you'll go thru life then without her knowing. A good relationship shouldn't have any secrets and should be able to tell each other anything. I really don't think she'll think you're strange. We all have fantasies and fetishes and most women realize this. They have them too. And if she tells you friend, she shouldn't be telling things to other people about something private in your relationship. Always a bad sign. Just bite the bullet and do it. Hey she can either say "yes or no".
In reply to Message (1202.2.1) Hello Re: I am scared...

By cartman - uu Sat 07/12/02 10:15:40 GMT

This is all a bit scary for me.  I have been with my girlfriend for 8 years and do not want her to think I am strange she is too important to me. I also do not want her to tell my friend about my little secret once I tell her.
In reply to Message (1202.2) Info Just tell her!!! And....

By Getwet - uu Sat 07/12/02 10:05:29 GMT

how much she turns you on, how much you love her and would love to see her in a wet t-shirt, etc. Let her know what turns you on! She's only going to know if you tell her and she might love you for it. You might be in for a surprise when she finds nothing wrong with this. She might even like it too, especially if she knows it turns you on. In my 40 some years, I've discovered most women don't mind doing things for us guys, especially something as mild as a wet t-shirt or clothes. If she runs away screaming, just maybe she's not the girl for you. But, don't think she will. Good luck!  
In reply to Message (1202) Hello gettting my girlfriend wet

By cartman - gb Fri 06/12/02 11:39:58 GMT

I like to wear wet t-shirts.. I love the feel and realy like to see then go transparent on me. I also get very turned on when I see women in wet t-shirts, but my girlfriend is uaware of this.

When I go on holiday I usually use the sunburn excuse to wear a t-shirt in the pool. My girlfriend also some times wears a t-tshirt in the pool to avoid sunburn (but hers is a real case, I think).When she is in the pool in her t-shirt and we are in each others arms I find it hard to hide my excitement (if you catch my meaning). When she asks why I am excited I tell her a half truth, I tell her its because I am near her. I do not tell her that me wearing a wet t-shirt and ,even more so, her in a wet t-shirt are turing me on.

How do I get her to wear a wet t-shirt at home for me, without telling her of my secret turn on?

Then how do I tell her, once I have got her to wear the wet t-shirt, why she can see I am excited?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.174 seconds to generate ]