MyWetloook

Message # 1202.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: I am scared...

Date: Sat 07/12/02 10:15:40 GMT

Name: cartman uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This is all a bit scary for me.  I have been with my girlfriend for 8 years and do not want her to think I am strange she is too important to me. I also do not want her to tell my friend about my little secret once I tell her.
In reply to Message (1202.2) Info Just tell her!!! And....

By Getwet - uu Sat 07/12/02 10:05:29 GMT

how much she turns you on, how much you love her and would love to see her in a wet t-shirt, etc. Let her know what turns you on! She's only going to know if you tell her and she might love you for it. You might be in for a surprise when she finds nothing wrong with this. She might even like it too, especially if she knows it turns you on. In my 40 some years, I've discovered most women don't mind doing things for us guys, especially something as mild as a wet t-shirt or clothes. If she runs away screaming, just maybe she's not the girl for you. But, don't think she will. Good luck!  
In reply to Message (1202) Hello gettting my girlfriend wet

By cartman - gb Fri 06/12/02 11:39:58 GMT

I like to wear wet t-shirts.. I love the feel and realy like to see then go transparent on me. I also get very turned on when I see women in wet t-shirts, but my girlfriend is uaware of this.

When I go on holiday I usually use the sunburn excuse to wear a t-shirt in the pool. My girlfriend also some times wears a t-tshirt in the pool to avoid sunburn (but hers is a real case, I think).When she is in the pool in her t-shirt and we are in each others arms I find it hard to hide my excitement (if you catch my meaning). When she asks why I am excited I tell her a half truth, I tell her its because I am near her. I do not tell her that me wearing a wet t-shirt and ,even more so, her in a wet t-shirt are turing me on.

How do I get her to wear a wet t-shirt at home for me, without telling her of my secret turn on?

Then how do I tell her, once I have got her to wear the wet t-shirt, why she can see I am excited?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]