MyWetloook

Message # 1202

Subject: Hello gettting my girlfriend wet

Date: Fri 06/12/02 11:39:58 GMT

Name: cartman gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I like to wear wet t-shirts.. I love the feel and realy like to see then go transparent on me. I also get very turned on when I see women in wet t-shirts, but my girlfriend is uaware of this.

When I go on holiday I usually use the sunburn excuse to wear a t-shirt in the pool. My girlfriend also some times wears a t-tshirt in the pool to avoid sunburn (but hers is a real case, I think).When she is in the pool in her t-shirt and we are in each others arms I find it hard to hide my excitement (if you catch my meaning). When she asks why I am excited I tell her a half truth, I tell her its because I am near her. I do not tell her that me wearing a wet t-shirt and ,even more so, her in a wet t-shirt are turing me on.

How do I get her to wear a wet t-shirt at home for me, without telling her of my secret turn on?

Then how do I tell her, once I have got her to wear the wet t-shirt, why she can see I am excited?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]