minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 02:22:49 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 11959.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Since I own an Insurance Agency in Fl guess its going to be a long weekend [nt]

Date: Wed 01/09/04 14:06:34 GMT

Name: WET DAN us

Email: TPA392@AOL.COM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (11959.2.1) Hello I know,and watching the path....

By NaturalBornChaos - us Wed 01/09/04 02:22:41 GMT

all of Fla is gonna get it bad(including my hometown of Tampa

say bye bye to the citrus industry

In reply to Message (11959.2) Hello Re: No Subject

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 31/08/04 16:18:02 GMT

Yeah...not only me...but Tracie and my partner and lots of others I know are all living in the same town.

My partner made an amusing comment to me today...he said..."start backing up all your videos onto DVD"....to whit I said..."I have over 3000 videos...that will take me about 6 months...how can I do that when this sucker is gonna be on our doorstep in 3 days".

One thing is for sure...there is no point in trying to evacuate...cos there is no place anybody here can go to escape it...it is 500 miles wide....cos you can't drive north or west cos that will be the track of the storm following right up your backside...and you cannot drive south cos the only safe place might be the Keys..and there is only 1 road with only 2 lanes ....and you would never get thru all the traffic jams...you would be stranded in your car...an even more dangerous place to be...cos 10 million people cannot all go down a 2 lane road on u.s. 1. So...the only thing to do is to batten down the hatches and stay where we are. Besides...I would never leave my house to go to an evacuation shelter...cos they will not accept the things most precious to me...i.e. my pets and my tapes...ha ha.

Hey....if my house blows down...there will be 3000 wetlook tapes blown all over the neighborhood....it could be raining vhs and flying dvds all over south florida...ha ha.

I am fully insured....so I will just take the insurance money...and retire to THAILAND...

MK

In reply to Message (11959) Hello No Subject

By NaturalBornChaos - us Tue 31/08/04 15:27:23 GMT

Website: OT.MK I hope you are keeping an eye on Frances......

this thing is gonna make landfall possibly in your area at possibly a category 5.

We dodged one hell of a bullet here in Tampa with Charley(but I've personally sen the damage in the area it hit

be careful

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]