MyWetloook

Message # 11896.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Welcome

Date: Fri 27/08/04 21:57:50 GMT

Name: MidwestWet us

Email: none

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
dont make fun of my hehe :) I was just smiling...thats all anyways...thanks guys! I'll get myself a webshots album tonight! bye for now! :)
In reply to Message (11896.2) Hello Welcome

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Fri 27/08/04 21:55:35 GMT

Hi MidwestWet,

welcome to the forum.  Wet clubbing pics are very popular here, so we'd love to see yours. To post images that are currently on your computer, you first need to get them online.  The easiest way to do this is to use www.webshots.com They let you upload your own pics for free, and you can then post the link here.  Alternatively you can use yahoogroups, or just load them to the free webspace that most ISPs provide.

If you don't have time to do that, then you can email them to me, and I'll sort it out for you.

Nigel

In reply to Message (11896) Dancing New to the forum :)...a few things...

By MidwestWet - none us Fri 27/08/04 21:28:52 GMT

Hello. I just wanted to say 'Hi' and let everyone know that this forum is great! Everyone seems nice and lots of contributions are everywhere! hehe :) Does anyone know of any way to contact other people who like to get we too? ;) possibly meet up etc....It's hard to find others to get wet with I find hehe...anyways...I have some original pics I'd like to post (of my friend)...she loves to get wet in the shower (hehe) :) She doesn't mind if I post so...if anyone would like to see a girl in wet Mudds and some clubbing wear...then I'll upload some as soon as I figure out how to hehe :) ok im rambling...look forward to pics! bye for now! :)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]