minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 07:38:53 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 11886.3.1.1

Subject: Talking Re: Couples (was: Re: Not so good idea, sorry.)

Date: Sat 28/08/04 17:55:42 GMT

Name: one of ten bruces at

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

jes, eric is one of the grandmaster of wetlook! i have a eye at his work since he was a early photographer mid of the 90 and he is also a genious in drawing and karikature!

you did right when you'll persuade a younger, unexperienced girl in wetlook, if she suggest a picture with a couple in water.

my girlfriends (all in age around 40 - I'm 45) have do wet experience before! there is a new hedonism in the air! also all of them are tattooed, pierced and shaved too. its great to have so liberal times around the world.

thank you for your comment and excuse my bad english

cheerio my friend!

pink panther - salzburg, austria

In reply to Message (11886.3.1) Talking Couples (was: Re: Not so good idea, sorry.)

By DungeonMasterOne - uu Sat 28/08/04 11:43:12 GMT

Don't be so narrow-minded.  Just because you don't like seeing wet men with the women doesn't mean others don't.  Also, in my experience most women find images of couples far more appealing than images of just women.  If you want to persuade a lady to do some live wetlook for you, showing her a male-female couples image will be far more likely to produce a result than showing an image of just another woman.

Not to mention that Erik is the absolute master of his genre and has never produced a bad picture, male or female.  Go Erik!

In reply to Message (11886.3) Hello Not so good idea, sorry.

By one of ten bruces - at Sat 28/08/04 03:49:57 GMT

Let me say it straight to you: Not so good idea, sorry, Eric! I like wet women, no wet men ore booth togeter as couple. Wet women are a part of my complicated (fetish)sexuality, where men have striktly no place to stay with hers.

I start my fetish in the age of 9 or 11. was in holydays in italy and have a camping friendship with a girl same aged from germany. we took our bodys together in the surf, no keep attention about our clothes...

When I found wet couples in the printmedia or taped that rare thing, I cut the men always away. Its MY part to suggest the masculine half of a couple in the rain, so far.

well, I think the others here doit also too...

thank you for read this.

cheerio.

In reply to Message (11886) Pictures a few sample pics of oncoming couples on the site

By Erik Elsas-wetclothingcouples - nl Fri 27/08/04 01:17:00 GMT

We put some nice new couples on the samples page of Wetclothingcouples. These are new couples which will come online soon.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]